OT: Another Question for the Ages.

CherylT
on 11/29/08 9:07 am - Perkasie, PA

How do you tell if a guy likes you?

<---Still in the 6th grade.

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 9:22 am - Poconos, PA
LOL!!! That's too funny!

Did he punch you in the arm? Stick his tongue at you and say he hates you? Share his twinkie with you at lunch? lol

There's alot of things that could be taken as a sign....Care to share some details with us?

Pam Hart
on 11/29/08 10:16 am - Easton, PA
Well my now hubby acted like he had never spoken to a girl when he was attempting to ask me out for a first date.  Looking back it was cute; actually, it was cute then, too.  He stumbled over his words and what not.  I think the last sentence was something like "do you have a phone or something I can call you on?"  Uh, no....I use smoke signals exclusively.  For anyone who knows my husband...you know this is NOT his normal attitude.  He normally has NO problem finding words.

I dunno...they all have their own little ways I guess

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 11/29/08 11:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Sorry,
But I have NO idea.
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 8:56 pm
If you figure it out PLEASE PLEASE let us know!
jojobear98
on 11/29/08 9:21 pm - Gettysburg, PA
Men say women are hard to understand but I think the same thing goes for them.

Every guy is different. You may ust have to go with a gut feeling about how he acts towards you. My guy?? He told me OVER and OVER how much he liked me and how much he wanted to take me out. He was very open about it. and it was cute how relentless he was. LOL

I am not sure if there is a "good" answer for this question. but best of luck!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

CherylT
on 11/29/08 11:51 pm, edited 11/29/08 11:52 pm - Perkasie, PA
LOL Dennis!

Well, at work there are a lot of really really cute men customers who I wonder about.

This one in particular who has come in twice in the last two days and asked me the same question about a watch repair, and waited for me to get to him for a very long time totally unphased by waiting, chatted with me a lot, and so forth. But now me and my co worker accidentally spilled the beans on a gift -- maybe---(I didn't have the nerve to call him so I had her call him and tell him we don't do special orders on watches---and she ended leaving a message with his dad about a watch he is BUYING FOR HIS DAD!!! lol.

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 11/30/08 4:08 am - Philly Girl, PA

Lol! Good luck with that one....

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
GD_007
on 12/1/08 2:46 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Hey - you're not the only one with this question:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiJ_2zQYUFg

Can't say I know the answer but here is one perspective :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KmL8hjpf1k

;)