Greetings and halusinations!

eledon
on 11/30/08 1:02 am - phillipsburg, NJ
Hello everybody. Thanks for being here. I have been checking in and out on this board from time to time regarding RNY. Well, It is hard to belive that I too, am now in the countdown for surgery. I should have made my presence know sooner but by typing and sentence structure kept me from saying hello. For me it is easier to say it,  then to type it. My due date is Thursday December 4, 2008. It is great to that I am in the company of  a really fine support group.
I  hope you accept me as a casual contributor .  I will try to do my best to share what I have learned here with others. So now as I get ready for Thursday I will keep checking in and posting my progress.
Who is the surgeon?
Dr. Artun Aksade
Easton Hospital

Easton ,P.A.

eledon

HopefulFuture
on 11/30/08 1:47 am - Boston, MA
Welcome aboard Eledon!  The PA board is wonderful and we are very glad to have you!!  Thursday is right around the corner now -- how very exciting!  We'll all be thinking of you and wishing you well during your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery afterwards.  Can't wait to hear how you're feeling.

Lisa :)

Nicole0216
on 11/30/08 2:16 am - Lancaster, PA
welcome and good luck on your journey
MsDeniseinPA
on 11/30/08 2:33 am - PA
good luck to you on Thursday!

I'm going in on Tuesday.
CherylT
on 11/30/08 3:14 am - Perkasie, PA
Welcome and best of luck! Love your thread title.

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/08 7:55 am
Welcome!!

HG
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/08 9:27 am - Poconos, PA
Welcome and lots of luck to you on Thursday. Be sure to keep us posted once you're home and feeling up to it.
Pam Hart
on 11/30/08 10:30 am - Easton, PA
Eledon,

Welcome to the group!  You know what a great group of tight knit family this is and we welcome all no matter how frequently or infrequently they pop in and out.

Good luck on Thursday!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Michelle U.
on 11/30/08 10:41 am - Corning, NY
What an exciting time for you!!!!  Welcome to a great board!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
dit657
on 11/30/08 8:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome and best of luck to you on Thursday - its almost here!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views