OT I'm just complaining...don't mind me

oobiebus
on 11/28/08 10:43 pm - pottstown, PA
We are all here for ya Pam,Vent all ya want,I hope you feel better and get your work schedule all worked out! Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Candace ..
on 11/28/08 10:43 pm - pgh, PA
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 11/28/08 10:52 pm - Philly Girl, PA
Woo Woo Woo Pam, don'y pay those fools any mind! Feel better!

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
R K.
on 11/29/08 1:18 am
Hope you feel better. What hospital are you at?
Pam Hart
on 11/29/08 1:20 am - Easton, PA
I just started a new job at Lehigh Valley Cedar Crest.  We recently moved from NJ where I was in a smaller community hospital.

Despite my post - most of the people I have worked with have been wonderful, caring, and great preceptors.  Yesterday was just a day of opposites, I guess not to mention me feeling awful.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 11/29/08 4:28 am - Reading, PA
girl vent away... this is also why my mom hates charge nurses (she is a cardic nurse in indy)... they just never listen lol... but I would write up what happened and give it to the head person over the entire ER... one you should of never been treated that way... two you were trying to do the right thing...

But, I hope your day gets better!

DianeMarie
on 11/29/08 9:05 am - Delmont, PA
Pam,

Next time they ask you a stupid question say.  You know what? I can even take a rectal temperature the old fashion way but I think I'd have a difficult time with you knowing which end was which.

Some people arent happy unless they can micro manage someone else.  I actually had to go on happy pills because of it.  They gave me chest pains!

Take a deep breath and realise they only feel superior when they talk down to someone else.  They are VERY insecure!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
R K.
on 11/29/08 8:01 pm
One thing I learned over the years. Everybody`s supervisor is an idiot or perceived to be. I`ve learned to just give 100% and I don`t care what or who does or says what around me.

Speaking of Hospitals in the area and I have friends and relatives working  at many. St Lukes Hamilton St Allentown seems to be a favorite of the nurses I know that are there. SHH in town is where I had my surgery and I have never had the level of kindness and upbeat atmosphere even in the midst of the financial woes at any other hospital. It is a non-union Catholic Hospital and a pleasure to use.
HopefulFuture
on 11/30/08 1:13 am - Boston, MA
Oh Pam, I'm so sorry you had such a bad night.  I really hope you are on the road to feeling better soon!  Don't forget to take care of yourself!!  Sending you feel better hugs from Boston ;)

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views