Black Friday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 11/27/08 1:28 pm - Lancaster, PA
It is 12:13am so it is Black Friday and people are off and running at the outlets already. I am at work will be leaving in 15 mins or so. Then home for some sleep and returning at 8:30am for a double. I wont be doing any black friday shopping unless it is online. Last year I got our tree for 30 bucks, and I hear there will be some real good deals this year. Maybe I will watch QVC online.
Anyway. I hope you did not eat too much and that you survived. I had sushi and way too many cheese and crackers throughout the night but it is ok. It so could have been worse.

Oh and a co-worker brought in a no sugar added apple pie so I could have a dessert today, That was very thoughtful of her.
Laureen S.
on 11/27/08 6:26 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Nicole,

Hope you got some good sleep and hope you find some good shopping online, I had the best sushi with my younger daughter the day before TG, something I'd never heard before called "Kathleen roll", it was stuffed with crab with some shrimp topping, OMG, it was awesome, guess I'll have it to look forward to next time I'm down here in Florida.

Anyway, hope you have a great day!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

shoutjoy
on 11/27/08 9:01 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hello,

Thanksgiving meal is not a big thing for me.  I eat so little, it's just like any other meal but the family seemed to enjoy it.  Im not sure what everyone wants to do today.  All I know, I need to get some bills paid and go to the store to feed my crowd.

Paula
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/08 9:31 pm
yum...sushi!!  I would take sushi over pretty much anything else any day of the week. 

I stay FAR away from the malls on Black Friday.  Right now I am waiting for the oil man to show up to fill my tank.  I plan on cleaning the house and getting to the gym today...other than that, I will play it by ear.  I bought a cheap version of an idpod shuffle, so I may finally try to upload some music onto it.  I really havent had the time to sit down and figure out how to do it.  

Have a good day.

HG
Candace ..
on 11/28/08 4:57 am - pgh, PA
Hello!

That pies sounds yummy apples my fav!  I went shopping this morning only to buy a recliner for my seurgery.  Got a deal!  Today I will try not to drink too much egg nog lol

Enjoy your day!!!
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

Nicole0216
on 11/28/08 5:30 am - Lancaster, PA
where did you buy the recliner? I gotta get one for my PS next week
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA