Well Hot Dayum, I'm in Onederland....

Dennis Belk
on 11/28/08 9:35 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well Cheryl Trotter!
Congrats!
That's another wish fulfilled and WOW achieved.
Let's add that to the Thanksgiving bucket of wants, needs & desires!
You'll be wearing a smile all day, cha-ching.

Dennis
bubble273
on 11/28/08 9:38 am - Levittown, PA
Told ya it would come!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!  That is great.  GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Karen

Arlene E.
on 11/28/08 9:40 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hooray for You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on happy dancin.

arlene 

CherylT
on 11/28/08 8:47 pm, edited 11/28/08 8:48 pm - Perkasie, PA
You guys are wonderful.

OK---my report from the front lines: I WAS smiling all day yesterday. It wasn't nearly as horrible as I'd anticipated. (I had nightmares...lol). Not many wanted jewelry. I was and still am amazed at the overall volume of customers, though. The line went from the front of the store all the way back to customer service (located in the very BACK of the freakin' store), and around to the kids' section, and stayed that way ALL DAY. Our CG (credit applications goal) was 100 and by the end of the day, it was down to 33. We got 67 credit apps IN ONE DAY ( I got one of 'em!). We usually can't get ten!! People are nuts, I'm telling you...

For once I was glad to be in jewelry, even though I felt like I'm caged-in. I was amazed that I can be on my feet for 10 hours and they did NOT hurt. And my back didn't go out. And now this morning I am 198.0. Yay!

I am also very glad that I didn't shop at all yesterday.

Melanie B.
on 11/28/08 9:48 pm - Doylestown, PA
excellent update Cheryl! Congrats on entering onederland!

HopefulFuture
on 11/30/08 1:00 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations Cheryl!  I responded to your original post before I read this one -- I knew you'd be there very soon!!  Keep on doin' that happy dance!!! 

Lisa :)

CherylT
on 11/30/08 3:20 am - Perkasie, PA
Thank you. You know, I wanted to be in the 100s by Christmas, or at the latest my one-year surgiversary. I keep gettin on every morning now to make sure it's real. lol. I'm really feeling different. Smaller. I found a cute pair of olive khakis in my basement and they are so tiny I thought, "no freakin' way...but maybe goal weight clothing/" I washed them and tried them on for the first time this morning......

THEY ARE LOOSE ON ME!!! wth???

Dude.

I have no idea what size they are, no tag. Just way cool.

:)

tammypa
on 11/30/08 10:08 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Cheryl,
I am so happy for you.
Congratulations and enjoy onederland.
Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!