Update on me health

Patricia R.
on 11/25/08 12:04 pm - Perry, MI
I saw the rheumatologist today and wanted to update you on my health.  Dr. Singh, the rheumatologist, is doubtful that it is Lupus, though she is not ruling it out yet.  She took more blood to test further for the Lupus.  She suspects it is a viral infection attacking my joints and muscles, aggravating my pre-existing arthritis.  She did prescribe a muscle relaxer and recommended I take Tylenol Arthritis.  I have a follow-up appointment with her in December. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 11/25/08 5:59 pm - Easton, PA
Well I'm glad she took more blood to continue ruling things out and gave you her opinion on it.  I hope the muscle relaxants work along w/ the tylenol arthritis.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 11/25/08 7:29 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks Pam.  I meant to ask her, what is the difference between regular tylenol and tylenol arthritis.  I read the label and don't see any difference.  The medication did help ease the pain somewhat last night.  It did not make me as tired as I had thought, which is a good thing.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

tammypa
on 11/25/08 9:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Trish,
Thanks for the update.  Let us know what this bloodwork shows.
My mom has arthritis and she takes the Tylenol Arthritis. I asked her the
same thing about "what is the difference". She said her doctor told her it
was in the way it is released. I tried it before for aches and pains in general
and I think it did work much better than regular Tylenol. Hope it works for
you. Happy Thanksgiving,
Tammy
dit657
on 11/25/08 9:26 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hope the new meds help you feel better - I know you've been suffering for a long time now. Take care and enjoy the holiday. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
HopefulFuture
on 11/29/08 7:21 am - Boston, MA
Thank you for updating us Trish and I hope the muscle relaxer and Tylenol Arthritis help you feel better.  Please let us know how things are going.  I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving. 

Thinking of you, 
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views