off to the hospital again

ktreavis
on 11/25/08 7:34 am - PA
I just found out on my way home from work that my aunt had a heart episode of some sort while she was in therapy today. SO I stopped home to pick up my mom and go to the hospital. This is the hospital where my dad died 10 years ago today, and I have not been there since. PLease pray for my family, I am not sure how much more we can take. Her name is Liz, not only is she my aunt but she happens to be one of my VERY best friends. I am really broken up, but again I have to be the strong one, no one else will be here. Anywho, I gotta run. Talk to you all soon.
Katie

Progress not perfection

Dianne P.
on 11/25/08 7:40 am - DE
Katie,

My Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Drive Safe !
Dianne
Adiamondpearl
on 11/25/08 7:48 am
Sorry to hear that. I am praying for your family.
Pam Hart
on 11/25/08 8:25 am - Easton, PA
Katie,

When it rains it pours....I feel for you darling.  I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Love,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 11/25/08 10:05 am
Stay as strong as you can for you and your MOM.  Life has a lot of twists and turns that no one can ever figure out.  Hope you can find the comfort you need from all of us. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Nicole0216
on 11/25/08 10:16 am - Lancaster, PA
prayers coming your way
Tom B.
on 11/25/08 11:18 am - Runnemede, NJ
Hope everything works and she gets better quickly
Patricia R.
on 11/25/08 11:29 am - Perry, MI
Katie,
Please keep us posted on your aunt.  I know how traumatic ERs and hospitals can be.  You remember I lost my brother in February and had to be there for my family.  God will give you the strength you need to get through this, and He will take care of your aunt as well.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bubble273
on 11/25/08 12:00 pm - Levittown, PA
Hang tough, Katie.  Everything will be okay.  I'll say a few prayers for you and your family.

When I had to go to Jefferson to have my gallstone issue straightened out my brother was terrified for me to go there, because that is where my mom passed away.  It's hard to go into somewhere where something bad happened.  But all was good, as I'm sure your aunt will be also.

Take care.  We'll be thinking of you.

Karen

ktreavis
on 11/25/08 3:42 pm - PA
Thanks everyone, as of right now they are still not sure what they can classify it as, her first EKG was not right but a few hours later it was. B/c I didn't get to the hospital until late I didn't get a chance to talk to the dr. and let's just say my aunt isn't all there in the mental department so she doesn't remember anything the dr. said. Hopefully I can get some answers today. I am debating whether to ask if I can leave early but I am still in my 90 day probationary period so I am not sure what to do. Thanks again, have a great day.

Katie

Progress not perfection

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views