SF Brownie Recipie take II

Pam Hart
on 11/25/08 8:30 am - Easton, PA
Ok...so here is the best recipie I have found for sugar free brownies.

1)  Buy a package of Big Train Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix
2)  Prepare according to package directions
3)  Enjoy!

Yep - the Big train is awesome!  Now, admittedly I overbaked them.  I've been having some issues lately and unfortunately - the remedies took effect when the brownies were in the oven.  I could not wait for them, nor could I finish my business when the timer went off.  And hubby wasn't home to grab them for me.

They were a little dry - but I can pretty much surmise that had they been baked and checked the way they should have been, that won't happen.

One package makes 16 brownies, each 2x2" in size, which is a nice little treat.  The sugar gms are 4gm I believe...there is cane juice or something like that in it - but I tolerated one brownie just fine.

I tried a few tastes of a few different products tonight, too, and will review them sometime in the next couple of days (I'm just to lazy to get them out of the cabinet for all the info off of them at the moment....it's been a long day!!)

Enjoy!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 11/25/08 10:12 am - Lancaster, PA
hmm where did you get this mix
Pam Hart
on 11/25/08 6:09 pm - Easton, PA
www.netrition.com

I use that website for a lot of things.  Their davinci syrup is a little bit pricier than some of the other websites - however - if you choose standard shipping it is a flat fee of $5.00 ($4.98 or something like that...) so when ordering things like DaVinci it normally saves $$ because they don't charge per weight.  I put my order in on Saturday morning and it arrived Tuesday afternoon even with the standard shipping.

They have a whole low carb section.  I bought the brownie mix, a few cookie mixes (which I will be trying over the next few weeks), a mix like bisquick for biscuits and what not.  In the past I have used the Big Train pancake mix and even hubby liked it.

Oddly enough I'm not a big fan of using "mixes" as pre op I loved to bake from scratch (and still love to do that I might add) but I was unable to find recipies that I really liked for certain things.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 11/29/08 7:10 am - Boston, MA
Thanks, Pam!  

Lisa :)

jackie j
on 11/29/08 11:45 pm - Glenmoore, PA
Hey, Pam...sh*t happens y'know?   Oh, well, glad the brownies worked out.   I still want to try those black bean brownies but I foresee the same thing happening to me....black beans always do that to me....  heheheh   J.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views