The 3 Month Update - With Pictures

New_Beginnings_36
on 11/25/08 5:09 am - PA
Melanie - Happy 3 months! You look wonderful!! Way to go!! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Pam Hart
on 11/25/08 7:15 am - Easton, PA
First off - you look FABULOUS!!  You've done unbelievably well thus far and am sure you will continue to do so.  And yay for hubby doing nice things for you, whatever the reason!

Just as an aside...go get your b12 NOW.  Your levels can drop sharply and deficiencies in b vitamins can cause irreversable nerve damage including tremors, weakness, memory problems, vision problems...and remember...these are NOT correctable once you get your levels in check.  Sublingual b12.  Walgreens sells it as does some supermarkets.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
MsDeniseinPA
on 11/25/08 9:24 am - PA
you're looking great!
levittown_loser
on 11/25/08 11:24 am - Levittown, PA
Congrats Melanie!  Did you see the info about the YouTube East Coast Meet and Greet in Allentown in March?   Come on girl and get your party on with us other tubies!  

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Jackie W.
on 11/25/08 12:01 pm
Wow, you look great!!!  We are almost at the exact same point!!!!  You are doing wonderful!  I've had some people look at me and blurt out "wow, how much weight have you lost?".   And others that will look at me and not say a word, but you can see the gears turning in their heads!!!  I have my pictures on my profile, I don't know how to line them up like you have them....yours look amazing.  You can certainly see the difference, without a doubt!!!  Keep up the good work!!!  You are doing great!!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

LadyJwb
on 11/25/08 11:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Woo Hooo Awesome Job Melanie! I saw Dr. Marymour (The best Surgeon at the BARIX) yesterday and I've lost 39% of my body fat 87lb Dr. Marymour rocks

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/08 1:26 am
Great job!!
HopefulFuture
on 11/29/08 6:48 am, edited 11/29/08 6:48 am - Boston, MA
Great progression pictures Melanie -- you look incredible!!!  I've had plenty of people not say anything to me either -- you're definitely not alone.  We can all see it and you can feel it -- that's the most important part!  Keep up the great work and I hope Thanksgiving at your house (wow, 20 people, huh?!) went really well :)

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views