The 3 Month Update - With Pictures

Melanie B.
on 11/24/08 11:48 pm, edited 11/24/08 11:52 pm - Doylestown, PA
So I haven't been a very good poster lately. Life is just busy as all heck AND for some odd reason I volunteered to do Thanksgiving at our house this year. What was I thinking? Oh well, I'm sure it will be fun. We're expecting a total of 20 (all family) so I'm do tons of cleaning ans shopping. And my poor husband, I've made him paint the entire downstairs of our house this past 2 weeks. But not suprisingly since I'm getting skinny he is much more eager to do nice stuff for me. (whole other story in itself)

I saw Dr. Marymor last week for my 3 month. My blood work is great, I'm a little low on B12 so will eventually get around to starting that when I can remember to pic it up. Otherwise I'm doing wonderfully with my weight loss 56lbs to date which puts me a tad over 1/2 way to goal! WOOT WOOT!

Still no major wows for me. I don't know if people are just shy or what, but no one really ever says to me HOLY ****! But my clothes are falling off of me, I'm down from a size 24 to a size 16ish. My BMI is down from a 42.1 to a 33.4 and my weight is down from 269 to 213! 56lbs GONE!

OK so here are my pics plus a chart I'm keeping to chart my progress each month.

PS - Happy # month to you too Lesley if you are reading.

3monthprogress.jpg picture by mbittar

3month.jpg picture by mbittar

dit657
on 11/24/08 11:54 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You've lost a lot of weight and look wonderful!! Sometimes people just don't notice or are hesitant to point things out because I think they're half afraid to. I know when I first started losing people would say 'did you change your hair?' or 'are you wearing new glasses?' - no, dumb-dumb, I've lost a lot of weight!! Of course I never said that but have wanted to on occasion!

Regardless of who notices, YOU are the most important part of this equation and YOU are the only one who has to be pleased with the results, and I'm sure you are!!

Keep up the great work - you look fantastic!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/08 12:00 am
Melanie keep up the great work you are looking good!
The WOW moments will happen and most of mine have been little things I can do not always what others say to me!
tracyb330
on 11/25/08 12:00 am - Temple, PA
Hey girl.
You look wonderful. Great job. Keep up the good work and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
oobiebus
on 11/25/08 12:25 am - pottstown, PA
Girl,You are doing awesome,Keep up the great wor****ep that hubby working around the house,I do the same with mine~Losing this weight is wonderful isnt it?Happy turkey day!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

tanya72100
on 11/25/08 12:51 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
 You look wonderful!!!! Im so proud of you!! Kepp up the great work!!

Lesley G.
on 11/25/08 12:59 am - Allegan, MI
Happy 3 month to you too!  You look great!

I am going to do my progress photos on Thanksgiving, and so I'll probably post them on here on Friday.  I see Dr. Pupkova tomorrow, so I can get my *official* numbers then too.  I can't believe it was just three months ago that I was waking up at Barix and asking them if my surgery was over and if I could take a walk yet.  :)

Keep on successing!
Lesley
Nicole0216
on 11/25/08 2:31 am - Lancaster, PA
wow you are doing awesome
tammypa
on 11/25/08 2:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
Melanie,
Congrats on your progress so far. You look great and it sounds like you feel great.
Make sure you get your B-12 -  it is really important.
I am sure that people have noticed your weight loss - but I think sometimes they
are not sure what to say and do not want to put a foot in their own mouth.
I thought of it as, well, they did not make comments as I put the weight on, so I guess
they arent 't going to say anything as I take it off.
Happy Thanksgiving.,
TAmmy
Dennis Belk
on 11/25/08 3:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
AWESOME,
AWESOME,
AWESOME Melanie.

All of your honey doos will be a cinch now!

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views