***Tuesday Roll Call***

MikeB
on 11/24/08 11:08 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hello Everyone I just got home from work a little while ago. I have some laundry in and I'm about to start my school work.  (in a little while).  I also need to plan out basketball practice. Our first game is coming in a week and a half. 
Hoefully if there is time before practice today I can get to the gym and get a quick work out in..
I also need to work a nap in there somewhere...

Probably won't happen though.

Anyway have a great day.

Mike
Monica N.
on 11/25/08 3:28 am - PA
Hi to all..I hope your appointment went well Trish! As to the ink, my neighbor works in a deli and has to wear white pants...One time she had a pen explode in her pocket and she says she managed to get it out with rubbing alcohol. Good luck with that!

As to my day, I was a lazy bum and slept in til 10, (my hubby's the best, he gets the older 2 off to school before he goes to work!) then me and the little one slowly got ready to go do the gym thing...30 minutes on the crossramp and 30 minutes of upper body today...and now I am high as can be on those exercise endorphins! So now I have laundry in, am getting ready to drag the last two kids' winter clothing bins out of the attic, and do some pre-holiday cleaning. The weather is getting lousy, but we may test our all wheel drive out later when hubby gets home and take the kiddos to free kid's meal night at Denny's. And then this evening Brian and I are going to snuggle on the couch and catch up on some of our shows in the DVR...we have 2 weeks worth of almost everything in there.

235/214/196/163/125
All time high/Start of 6 month diet/Day of surgery/Current Weight/Goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views