***Tuesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 11/24/08 5:07 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
It is finally Tuesday, the day I see the rheumatologist.  I am so grateful that today is here.  In fact, they called yesterday and asked if I could move the appointment up 45 minutes.  I said, "Sure." 

Anywho, other than my appointment, I will be finishing a poncho I am making for my daughter to give as a gift.  I also have some tidying to complete. 

Does anyone have a secret for getting ink out of fabric?  I accidentally washed a load of clothes with a pen in my pocket and ruined a couple of things. 

Thanks,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 11/24/08 6:24 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Trish and Pa!!

Trish - good luck at the doctors today.  I hope you find some answers.

Well now it's cold AND raining.  Whoo hoo (insert sarcasm here)

Let's see....today has me at work from 7-3. 

When I get home hubby will probably not be here as he has an "appointment" with a friend of ours...his son has been through a lot of psychological issues over the past few years...was institutionalized last year....and has been working with a home service since then.  Considering we were very invovled with the child and the family - we tend to be a part of the home care meetings and they are having a follow up meeting today so hubby is going down for that. 

So....I will probably do some laundry (which I never did yesterday), eat some dinner, and then go to bed early again - this getting up at 5am is not my favorite time of day!

Sorry to hear about the pen thing, Trish. I've done it before myself.  The only thing I could suggest is using some laundry pre treat stuff....spray it on real heavy...and then wash...and do so repeatedly.  If it is on something white...you can try adding some bleach to the washing machine and/or right onto the stain.  It will probably take a lot of washings to notice a difference and might not work at all....but that's all I can think of.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 11/24/08 8:01 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - I am here at work on this rainy morning 6-4 as usual. I am not feeling so great - pouchie is revolting this morning so I am just going to sip my tea and take things slowly.

After work I am off to the grocery store to get everything that I need for Thanksgiving and the rest of our usual stuff. Then I have to stop and my MOm's, drop off her groceries and pick a few things up then home to put everything away and finish the laundry I started last night. I did get 1 load done and have another to put in the dryer tonight. Then I'll probably straighten up a bit, make dinner and get to bed early.

Trish - good luck with the appt! Let us know how you make out! Also, the ink thing, you can try oxy clean - they claim it will take out set in ink stains - not sure though.

Liz
bcutekitty
on 11/24/08 8:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish and PA 
well today is a usual day work work work done at 7pm home to crash getting a cold then work tomorrow but then i have a 4day weekend woo hoo
have a great Tuesday! 

CherylT
on 11/24/08 8:18 pm - Perkasie, PA
good morning,

Trish good luck today, hope it goes well. The ink? I remember once that happened to me once and I tried a number of things to get it out: bleach, nail polish remover, etc. Of course it came out but the laundry started to fall apart so don't do that....lol.

Today I have art history class. I still have to do my collage.....I'm doing perfume bottles. why? I have no idea. Pretty I guess. I have to get the house ready for Thanksgiving. I don't know if my parents are coming. Probably not as they always spend it with my half-brother, but I invited them over if he doesn't get back to them. Otherwise it's just me and the kids.

Thank God today is the last day of school for all of us this week.....and no work tonight.

Cheryl

dit657
on 11/24/08 8:45 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - cold and rainy - blech kind of day. But I did have a bright moment this morning when I dropped a nice size donation off to the MGK Turkey Drop to help feed families this Thanksgiving - our office managed to come up with a nice donation, so that felt good.

I'm at work today - going to try to finish all my holiday decorating tonight except the tree. Had a sad moment last night - several pieces of my nativity arrangement got broken beyond repair - hubby wanted to try but it would have been like putting a jigsaw puzzle back together and even then it wouldn't have looked right.

That's about it for me today - expect a quiet day in the office and at home tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day - Trish, best of luck to you at the RA.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
ellie443
on 11/24/08 8:48 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning everyone.

Have a  pleasant day and don't forget to smile

ellen
(deactivated member)
on 11/24/08 9:13 pm
Trish...i hear hairspray is supposed to work....its worth a try.

Today I wor****il 3:30 then I am off to Verizon to get a new cell phone. My current phone is beginning to crap out on me.  I want one with the navigator built in, as well as the QWERTY keyboard for easier texting. They sure do have a lot of fancy things these days....like being able to watch network shows on your cell!!  Do we really NEED to be able to watch Comedy Central on a cell phone????    Internet, email, TV, music, navigation all on your phone....what's going to be next!  Geeze!

After picking out a cell phone, I will head home for dinner and then out to my last pottery class.  The instructor switched it to tonight rather than tomorrow because of the holiday.  I've enjoyed the class, but I am glad to be able to free that night up for other things. 

Have a good one!

HG

Patricia R.
on 11/24/08 10:00 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Heather,
I got a call from Verizon Wireless yesterday and they offered me a free phone, after rebates, and they gave me the new Glyde, with all the features you described.  Give them a call and see if they can give you a deal.  It couldn't hurt to ask.  They said it was because I was a loyal customer. 

Good luck,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/08 10:08 pm
Thanks for the heads up...i will call them today!  The Glyde was one I was considering.

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views