Thanksgiving Message

bubble273
on 11/25/08 12:05 pm - Levittown, PA
Hello Beautiful!!  I missed you at the meeting on Wednesday and have missed you on the boards.  Glad you popped in to say hello.  I myself have been trying to figure out how to turn my transcripts in while working at Macy's.  So I've been very busy myself, but trying to stay on track.  I finally feel I can take a breather for a couple of days.  And then it's back to the grind.

I hope that you have a grand Thanksgiving.  We'll be able to eat more than mashed potatoes this time!!!  I think I had a few bites of turkey, though, last year also!!!  Or literally A BITE :)  Ahhhh, the good old days  .

Take care.

Karen

GD_007
on 11/25/08 9:09 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Hey stranger - Happy TDay to you!!
-GD
HopefulFuture
on 11/29/08 7:05 am - Boston, MA
Hi Eileen!

I've been thinking of you and missing you!  I haven't been able to get online every day and I'm just reading your post now, but I did see your few minutes of fame on the news link!  Thank goodness for the internet -- I even got to see you be a celebrity all the way in Boston!  You looked terrific, by the way!

You've done a great job responding to all your posts -- hahahaha -- Laureen sure taught you well ;)

I hope you had a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving and I want to let you know that I am so very thankful to you and all the great PA board folks here too :)

Will you be at the Saturday Barix meeting on December 6th?  I'll be coming to town (and I'm bringing Adam!) and I'd really love to see you!!!

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views