Medical Bracelet ?

Dianne P.
on 11/24/08 12:59 am - DE
Please help me out folks, I know you guys hear this question all the time. What goes on a medical bracelet DH is ordering me 1 and Barix was No help.
Thanks Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 11/24/08 1:25 am
I have surgery type, no ng tube w/o scope,no nsaids,asprin and doctors number

Hope this helps!
Dianne P.
on 11/24/08 1:26 am - DE
Thanks Beth,
Yes it does help... You are looking great by the way !!!
Hugs-Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 11/24/08 2:26 am
Thank You ...
Pam Hart
on 11/24/08 7:15 am - Easton, PA
I dont' have one.

That being said....

Surgery type
NO NSAIDS
NO CONCENTRATED SWEETS
Dr phone number/name

I have personal issues w/ the no NG thing....which I will not go into detail here because I understand why they teach this to us.

Good luck!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 11/24/08 5:15 pm - Perry, MI

I use a MedicAlert bracelet with my surgery type, and no blind NG, use endoscopy.  Also, because I use the MedicAlert company, it has a special number they can call and access my medical records and emergency numbers.  It cost a little each year, but is worth it.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

R K.
on 11/24/08 10:04 pm
Pretty much mines the same but I have a dog tag

Gastric Bypass RNY
NO NG TUBE
No NSAID

It seems they recommend the Dr name but if your out of the area or things change it may not help. As a former volunteer fireman I can say don`t make it look too much like jewelery or it may get missed and too wordy it may be too hard to read.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views