Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday edition

lauraanne715
on 11/23/08 7:43 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

I got up at 4:30 am to do an hour on the treadmill this morning.  I may do a Denise Austin Video this p.m. we shall see how that goes!!

Hope everyone is good and moving today!!

Have a great one!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 11/23/08 9:04 pm - Perkasie, PA
Laura,

4:30 am! Dayum skippy...you are a strong person. I can't even get up that early for a sale.

I'm doing Sweatin to the Oldies 4 today, and walking the dog.

:)

dit657
on 11/23/08 9:20 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I finally got my butt out of bed this morning at 4:40 AM and did 32 minutes on my bike for 6.76 miles - its been too long and I was getting out of the habit - time to get back INTO the habit!! I've been active other ways - walking a lot and things, but nothing structured, and I need that, too.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/08 9:28 pm
I have my karate class tonight and then I may head to the gym for an hour. 

HG
SPatel4
on 11/23/08 11:06 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Morning Everyone!
I did a grueling 50 minutes on the Elliptical this morning burning off 1,200 calories and 3.2 miles. I will be walking on my lunch 2.5 miles and that would be it for me today!

Have a nice day everyone!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

rita61677
on 11/24/08 12:37 am - Philadelphia, PA

i did 20 mins on the stepper going 91 flights - my all time high. and then did a leg weight training workout with abs to finsh off.

Nicole0216
on 11/24/08 4:47 am - Lancaster, PA
wow laura that is some dedication

I am a slow starter but I have been going to the gym. I went with jason on sat. man did I pay for that one. He hates the gym, I wont be bringing him anymore lol.

This am I went with Kara and Gave her permission to KICK MY BUTT and she did, We walked FAST on the treadmill 30 mins did 10 on the bike and weights weights weights
Monica N.
on 11/24/08 5:13 am - PA
Oh yeah!..went to the gym with my neighbor today....I love the neighborly accountability thing!  I just wish she was available to go with me more than 2 days a week because I am on my own to force myself to go the other three days that I am usually available to go!

I did 25 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes of lower body weight machines, then I had to go because the kid's club was closing at 1 so I had to get the *rugrat*

235/214/196/163/125
All time high/Start of 6 month diet/Day of surgery/Current Weight/Goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views