***Monday Roll Call***

BlancheJackson
on 11/23/08 10:55 pm - Butler, PA
Happy Monday!  Other than freezing, and feeling poo poo.. I'm good!  Think I'll get my Granddaughter out of the house for a while today.  Boredom setting in.  Did good food wise yesterday. Probably still too many carbs, but at least I didn't pig out, eat all day, and munch on chocolate all day!  I have to get out of that habit or I'll gain it ALL back.   I'm determined not to do that!  I really hate that I tolerate sugar.. wish that would go away!!

OK.. well, enough whining from me... hope everyone has a great Monday!!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Monica N.
on 11/24/08 5:25 am - PA

Hi PA! It's a dreary Monday here in Pittsburgh..I dragged my butt to the gym with my neighbor today and after that we did a lil running around like to subway, Wal-Mart, and Aldi...Finally bought a Turkey for Thursday. I meant to buy one on Friday before I went for my weekend at work but I was having band issues in the grocery store and it was all I could do to grab the milk and bread to hold the fam over for the weekend while I'd be at work without regurgitating my lunch all over the place, so the turkey was on hold until today. But that's what I get for not being a good girl by chewing and swallowing S-L-O-W-L-Y!!!!  Sooner or later I'll learn my lesson! 
Now I am off to another one of my employer's homes to brush up on my insulin shot giving and all the bells and whistles that come with it...I am transferring off of my all-weekend long job and back to a weekday overnight shift, but at this house I need to go to work at for this new shift has a diabetic and it's been a few years since I've needed to do any of that.  Hope everyone's day is getting better than it started...We need some sunlight to boost us! 

235/214/196/163/125
All time high/Start of 6 month diet/Day of surgery/Current Weight/Goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views