Womens Clothing Size 18W???

Jayne
on 11/23/08 3:33 am - Swiftwater, PA
Hi!

I've been checking out the exchange site, but seems that everything is spoken for.. I'm hoping for some winter clothes (coat too)  in size 18W... I'm 5'9, so I'm almost in tall girls.

Any help available is appreciated.
tracyb330
on 11/23/08 9:46 am - Temple, PA
Hi,
I am also 5'9 and have tons of 18 tall pants/jeans and tops. I am into a 16 but don't have much clothes so I sell the clothes that are too big on Ebay. Did you ever check on there? I got great deals on 14/16 coats. I got a really nice peacoat for $11. You can't beat that.

Good luck.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/08 11:46 am
I wish I would have known this last weekend...I was up your way!  I could have giving you a winter coat or two.  If I get up there again any time soon (we have a house not too far from Tobyhanna), I will let you know.  Check out the Good Will....its a great and very cheap way to get clothes on the way down.  Also, freecycle.com is a site that people use often for getting rid of stuff for free...usually you just have to go pick the items up. 

Heather  G
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/08 12:07 pm - Poconos, PA
Hi Jayne,

I have 2 coats - one is a dark brown and a size large but it's cut a bit bigger than the norm so it's rather roomy. The other believe it or not has no size tag in it but if my memory serves me right, that one just might be an xtra large and is black. You're welcome to either of them if you like and I'll look around for any clothes I might have as well but I'm pretty sure I got rid of everything.

I live in Stroudsburg, right on the edge of Bartonsville so I'm not that far from you. We can meet halfway if that works for you. The only problem is that the week days are crazy for me so I may not be able to meet up with you until the weekend sometime. Not sure how quickly you need the coat so I hope that's ok.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views