*****Sunday Roll Call*****

DianeMarie
on 11/22/08 5:31 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!

Good Morning! 

I'm ready to head out the door for work.  I'll be there from 5AM-1:30PM.  After work I'm going to pick up our turkey for Thursday.  We call our turkey Birdzilla because I always have to buy the biggest I can find.  My youngest is obsessed with turkey.  It's all he will eat on Thanksgiving.  He'll ignore everything else.

I Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

How is your day shaping up?

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 11/22/08 6:25 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Diane!!  Of course....I shouldn't really say good morning...because for some unknown reason I have been up most of the night.  Hubby wasn't feeling well earlier...so we went to bed early around 9:30.  I know I was still up 10:30....at 11:45 I got out of bed and was up till at least 1am...then got up again at about 4:45 and am still up.

Anyway....today we are headed to my cousins house for the first of 3 Thanksgiving parties I have to go to this year.  We are bringing a cake and what not and looking forward to spending the day with the family.

After that - some of my family is following me home (which is hysterical because I dont' know how to get from my house to this cousins house yet let alone get back home, ha ha) to see our new place.  We are going to have a small house warming party - however - they won't be able to make it up here that weekend...so they are combining to the two trips in one.

Well...I'm gonna try to lay down again in a few minutes and see if I can't get some sleep in.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 11/22/08 7:38 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!!

Again, it is the weekend and I am up at the crack of dawn...sigh I guess I am just too used to getting up early now!!!

Yesterday was nice ...we had a nice drive and drove to Pottstown and looked at some houses then we went to see my cousin in her play which was hysterical and done really well for a high school play!  I was very proud of her!!

Today we are heading to Church, then to the produce store (yum!), and then to see if I can switch my cell phone back to my Razr which I loved!!! So we can hope!!  Other than that not much onb tap for the rest of the day.   

Hope all is well with everyone and you all have a good day!!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Patricia R.
on 11/22/08 9:12 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane and Everyone Else,
I slept in till 8:00, which is a miracle.  I was up during the night once, but did not do the Roll and that time.  Too tired. 

I am getting ready to enter my grades into the computer this weekend.  Then I have some tidying to do.  If I get the energy, I will head to WalMart for a few items I need.  Other than that, nothing exciting.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bubble273
on 11/22/08 9:50 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Sunday morning everyone!!!

Well, I wanted to be up by 7:00 to get some work done before heading to Macy's today at 2:00, but no such luck.  It is now almost 9:00 and I haven't done squat.  Looks like I'll be up all night getting my stuff done.  But you gotta do what you gotta do.

So this morning I'll have my breakfast and then do some transcribing before jumping in the shower around 1:00 so that I can go to Macy's by 2:00.  I have to wor****il 6:00 tonight, which should be very easy, considering I worked 8 hours last night.  Then I'll come home and relax for a few minutes and then get back to my computer for some more transcribing.

That's all she wrote folks.  Have a great Sunday!!!

Karen

BlancheJackson
on 11/23/08 12:19 am - Butler, PA
Good morning!  Woke up to no grandbaby in the house... Daddy had gotten up early and took her to the store with him..  a few seconds of panic!! LOL

I am finding that I am not happy staying a home all the time. I need to find some kind of part time work. I worked for Bank of America for 12 years..and before that, was never out of work for more than a few months since I turned 16!!

I would love to work from home, but being as we are new to the area, I have no idea what may be available. I have alot of knowledge and skills that I am beginning to feel are being wasted!  LOL   Go figure..who would have ever thought that not having to work would be boring??  He He

OK.. well.. just needed to vent a bit.  I have also decided to join Curves again..there is one about 1 mile from my house.  I don't know what is going on with me, but I am still gaining!!!  Oh.... I know what is causing it, but it's killing me that I can't get it under control!!!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

bethmal
on 11/23/08 3:48 am, edited 11/23/08 8:08 am
RNY on 12/26/17
I was up at 4 to go with my best friend to Philly for the Philadelphia Marathon.  It was awesome watching 18,000 runners and well worth freezing my butt off to watch her cross the finish line.  I walked to several places on the route to cheer her on so I got plenty of exercise too.  Now, I am going to take a hot bath, do lanudry and relax for the rest of the afternoon.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

dit657
on 11/23/08 7:11 am - Boothwyn, PA
Good evening everybody - just getting around to checking msgs and the boards. Today was a busy day for me - got up early and went for a looooooong walk with the dog - it was cold but not windy so it was't bad at all and felt good to get out and moving.

After that I brought more Xmas boxes in from the garage and continued to decorate for a while, then showered and got ready to head to Lancaster. Bought my daughter a Coach bag the other week when I was out with a friend but she really wants Uggs for Xmas and I can't afford both, so the pocketbook went back and Uggs were ordered. Took mom w/me and she went shopping at the Izod outlet for clothes for her trip to Florida.

The highlight of the trip was me stopping in Dress Barn Woman and finding a beautiful top for my work holiday dinner that was 50% off, then another 20%, and its really cool and something I never would have worn before but I felt very 'chic' in it. Also got some jammies and a pair of pants, so I did good.

Came home, unpacked 2 more boxes of Xmas stuff (yes I have a LOT of Xmas stuff!), then finally sat down for a nap. Thought about doing some more decorating tonight but I'm over it now - maybe tomorrow night.

Back to work tomorrow...short week, so that's a good thing!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 11/23/08 11:34 am
I guess I am really late for roll call, but here I am anyway!  I fell asleep on the sofa last night...slept right through SNL again, which is what I was trying to stay up for.  I woke up this morning at 6:45 to a big dog head sitting on my chest.  I tried to get some more sleep after I let the dogs out, but it didn't really work....dogs are like kids...they want mommy's attention and God forbid I try to sleep in front of them.  I then went to my nephew's 5th birthday party.  It was a pirate party...nothing like 20 little pirates running around.  Actually, it was a very controlled chaos.  I was surprised at how well behaved everyone was (I was a teacher for 10 years, so I have experienced chaos LOL) Enough parents stayed that there were plenty of adults around to supervise.  After that, I went out with a guy I recently met.  It was nice....not mind blowing...but nice.  I can't believe it is Sunday night already...time to go back to work!  At least it's going to be a 3 day work week!  

HG 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views