Cleo's Mom

Nubianlilly
on 11/20/08 1:56 am - PA
Susan,

if I don't get some chicken meatballs, I'm going to scream.  I'm seriously FEENING for them. They were soooooooo good.  Can you post the recipe. pretty please with sf whip cream and cherries on top?

Thanks,

bubble273
on 11/20/08 3:00 am - Levittown, PA
Angela,

I think it is really simple.  Basically ground chicken and Susan said to use 2 eggs per pound of chicken.  Bread crumbs just enough to keep them together.  She used some parmesean cheese, probably salt and pepper to taste and some minced garlic.  Be careful not to put too much of this in...minced garlic is VERY strong.  Then roll and cook them in some oil...I would use olive oil.

Susan can tell you best, but good luck if you can't wait for Susan's response. 

Karen

Nubianlilly
on 11/20/08 5:39 am - PA
YEA!!!! thank you.

cleos_mom
on 11/20/08 3:27 am - phila., PA
Hi girls.
 KAren that was perfect. did you make them yet they are delicious.

Hi Angela just follow that recipe that is what I do
any ? let me know.
when you fry them in a frying pan make sure the oil is super hot and you don't need a lot.of oil. If the oil isn't hot enough then the oil gets absorbed in the food.
DO NOT BAKE THEM IN THE OVEN, Some people may say they taste the same they don't, they even have a different texture
Susan
Nubianlilly
on 11/20/08 5:39 am - PA
Thank you!! I'm so bad at meatballs.  I can make anything else, but meatballs always give me trouble, cause they are too meaty if that makes any sense.  I wanted to make sure I got it right.  I'm going to make them tonight!!

bubble273
on 11/20/08 6:04 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Susan,

I haven't made them yet, but I did buy those chicken patties that were on sale at ShopRite last week and my dad and Connor LOVED them.  Connor was like, Mom, these are like hamburgers.  I said, Yes, I know, but they're better for you this way.  They were really yummy.  But I will make the chicken meatballs soon.  Connor will really love them!!

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views