With thanksgiving next week and all....

Mary Benford
on 11/19/08 10:06 pm - Emmaus, PA
What's everyones plans??

Norm and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year...  his parents and sister are coming, and my mom and brother will be there.   My other brother's fiance' will be TOO close to her due date and not able to travel...  so we won't be seeing them.

I can not wait to cook this year!   I'm making a few of the recipes from bariatriceating.com under their holiday section...    since there will be 3 post-ops attending our thanksgiving as well <3

Let's hear it..  what are your plans??

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/08 10:10 pm
Oh yeah..thanksgiving is coming....no wonder I have been feeling like a stuffed turkey this week!!! Blah!  

My mom is hosting...no one will come to my house because of the dogs LOL  People don't seem to like Tucker drool in their turkey LOL  God, I love my dogs!

We are keeping it small this year....me, my brother, mom and dad, my sister and her husband and two kids and my grandmother and maybe  a friend of hers. 

HG
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/08 10:14 pm - Eastern, PA
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/08 10:19 pm - Eastern, PA
I don't know why there's a deleted message from me in this post. I didn't do that.

Weird.
Mary Benford
on 11/19/08 10:32 pm - Emmaus, PA
Oh stop trying to get all the attention on you.

It's not always about you Norman!

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/08 12:07 am
Yep...weird!  It said...."That sounds like fun!    You can drop the dogs off at our place...  I'm sure Trixie, and our guests won't mind "  Here is a bonus of the drool....if Tucker drools in your beer/vodka/wine, you get drunk really fast....it happened once to me! I have witnesses! Always blame it on the dog!! 

I am packing up their bones, cookies, chews, raw hides, leashes, blankies, babies, monkeys, doggies/teddy bears, pillows, drool cloths, brushes, dishes and feeding tables, and puppy deodorant now.  You will have a great time!  Oh, and would you mind clipping their nails, giving them baths and brushing their teeth for me? 

Thanks...you are a real pal!!

HG<----one of those crazy people that treats their dogs as if they were real live children.
(deactivated member)
on 11/20/08 12:44 am - Eastern, PA
And people ask me why I have all cat. All I have to do is scoop her ****box twice a week and check her food and water every other day.
tanya72100
on 11/19/08 10:35 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
My Bf gets here Monday night!! YEAA. Then turkey day we are goingto my Aunts house. Not sure if i should take a shake or protein bad with just in case. They are not very WLS friendly and I think all the turkeys are deep fried. My mom is one of 10. So there is usaully about 50 people there and people drop in and out during the day. My aunts house is large enough so we have it there. We usaully have 4 tables of about 15 people!

Not much more. Its such a tiring day!!

tammypa
on 11/19/08 10:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Mary,
Your house sounds great - what time should I come over? Just kidding.
I am going to a friends house and I plan on eating turkey, a little mashed and some veggies.
I am bringing my sugar free pumpkin pudding (that you turned me on to) and some
sugar free Cool Whip,.
Have a wonderful holiday!
Tammy
Mary Benford
on 11/19/08 10:51 pm - Emmaus, PA
That pumpkin whip will be making an appearance at our house on thanksgiving as well!!!!

I adore that stuff! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views