Appointment sooner with rheumatologist

Patricia R.
on 11/20/08 3:54 am, edited 11/20/08 3:55 am - Perry, MI
Thanks to Shilpa, I have an earlier appointment with a rheumatologist.  I am seeing the doctor on Tuesday of next week, rather than December 3rd.  I appreciate all the love and support I get from the peeps on this board.  You are the best.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

SPatel4
on 11/20/08 5:10 am - Levittown, PA
Trish,
You are so welcome it was a pleasure talking to you the other day. Dr Gupta is so nice and he does not play around he will do everything possible to make sure that you are not suffering too long with your pain. Honey get better and tell him I have lost more weight and look georgeous. LMAO.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Pam Hart
on 11/20/08 5:32 am - Easton, PA
YAY!!!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 11/20/08 6:01 am - Lancaster, PA
so happy for you
HopefulFuture
on 11/20/08 12:42 pm - Boston, MA
Trish, that is wonderful news and I hope everything goes smoothly.  I will definitely be thinking of you. 

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views