Thursday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 11/19/08 2:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
Well I thought I would start roll call because I am up. I have been at work since 12 noon wed. and will be here until 7am thursday. I am truly a gluton for punishment. I have a dentist appt at 8am. I will go home and collapse and sleep. Hopefully the cats will leave me alone. The good thing is that I can stay home thurs night with Jason.
trying to keep from getting sick as I have 2 weeks left on the PS. countdown.

Hope you all have a great day and stay warm.
Patricia R.
on 11/19/08 3:25 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole,
I got up to go potty and get a drink and thought I would drop in.  Hang in there till you can get home and rest.

I will be heading to work later, and then entering some grades for one class.  I got the other three classes completed a few days ago.  After work, I have detention duty.  Then, I must run to the store to get a free turkey which I am donating to a food basket at church.  Then, I have a doctor's appointment for my B12 and follow-up on my cellulitis.  After that I am dropping my turkey off at church.  Not sure I will be up to staying at Bible study or not. 

I have a new rheumatoloist appointment to call and see if I can get in sooner.  Cross your fingers.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 11/19/08 6:13 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning pa!!

That's longer than a 16 hour shift miss nicole....is that legal?  I certainly hope you get some rest today after one heck of a work schedule!

I will be at work from 7-3 today.  When I get home hubby will have hopefully done a lot of work around here (we went out yesterday and bought blinds and what not and some things for the TV we needed to be able to hook everything up into it...so hopefully that will be done.  I want to clean out the fridge today....we have some left overs that are probably no good anymore....and I'll throw in a load or two of wash.

Nothing much else going on - and definately nothing exciting!

Have a great day all,

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 11/19/08 6:31 pm - Lancaster, PA
I am convinced it is not legal. LOL But hey. the money will be nice
bubble273
on 11/19/08 7:49 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Thursday morning everyone!!!

This morning has me up and getting ready to jump in the shower to head to Center City for a job assignment at 9:30.  So my dad will have to take Connor to school this morning, as I will probably be on the road by 8:00, 8:30.  Sometimes I-95 can be a biotch and it can take more than an hour sometimes to get to town.  So I need to give myself enough time.  You don't EVER want to be late when you're a court reporter.  Usually we're the first ones there to get our machines and everything set up.

After that, I'll be stopping by my office while I'm in town to drop off some exhibits.  Then I'll head home to do some transciribing.  Tonight I'll be taking Connor to Burger King, because his school is having a fundraiser.  So we'll hang in Burger King a little while and he'll hopefully run into a few friends from school.

Well, that's my life in a nutshell today.  Nothing at all exciting :)  Have a great Thursday!!!

Karen

ktreavis
on 11/19/08 8:03 pm - PA
I am off to work today, 8:15 - 5:15. I am really enjoying my new job. I am tired from a real long day yesterday so we will see how the day goes. I am hoping to get to bed early tonight. Thank God tomorrow is Friday. Hope you all have a great day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Liz R.
on 11/19/08 8:07 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all! Today has me at work 6-4 then home to get things together to go to my Mom's for the weekend. I also have to put one more coat of stain/poly on a few of the drawers for the kitchen - then they are FINALLY done! Chris can put them all back together while I am gone for the weekend. I suppose I should do some wash too - we'll see how ambitious I feel. Then I have an early date with the kitties and my bed! I've been sleeping terribly and need to get some serious sleep tonight for a busy weekend!

Make it a great thursday all!

Liz
dit657
on 11/19/08 8:54 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - it seemed not quite as cold this morning as it has been (notice I didn't use the term 'warmer' here...) - had my usual morning routine and now I'm at work - quiet day in here as lots of my folks are traveling.

Tomorrow I'm in a CPR/First Aid training course all day out of the building - should be intresting. I've always wanted to learn CPR and some of the other first aid things, so I'm looking forward to this.

This morning we dropped a big old frozen turkey off at my husband's work - they're collecting for the food banks - and the gang I work with are all donating money to the MGK Turkey Drop for next week. I reminded them of how fortunate we all are and how many 'free' lunches we get, so the least we could do is make a charitable donation, and they were all for it. I'm excited about that - the news is all such doom and gloom these days that it does feel good to do something good.

And that's about it for me - oh, started my Christmas decorating last night - I have Xmas dishes that I put in my dining room hutch, and since I store them on the bottom its not hard to change it all out, so I got a jump on that and did it. Time to get in the mood, I guess.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Arlene E.
on 11/19/08 9:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Nicole and PA

I am having a terrible time with sleep and am trying to avoid having to take Ambien.  I'm gonna go to gym now even though my eyes are burning from only getting 3 hours last night.  Like you, I do not want to get ill before this surgery.  I keep washing my hands over and over.  

Later, I will go visit my mom as I have not seen her since before China.  

Good Day to All.

arlene 

tanya72100
on 11/19/08 10:30 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Its snowing here!!  And ive been working for almost 2 hours already. I already have 40 hours in this week. Yea for me. bad for sleep.

I am miffed, I am alittle upset at my coworker/office manager. She took my little space heater.@@ Because i forgot to unplug it!! She wont turn up the heat and told me i cant have it because she doesnt want the office to catch fire!! OK.. Fine.. Not gonna argue with you. Im only human and do make mistakes. But hey whatever makes you feel better! I am freezing so today im literally sitting at my desk with my two shirts on. sweatshirt and AE jacket on. I have my gloves too. She keeps it at 60 in here but with all the pick ups in an out and the doors from the shipping floor opening 100plus time a day im cold. Whatta grump!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views