Funny story about Splenda

HopefulFuture
on 11/20/08 5:16 am - Boston, MA
Hahahaha, I'm laughing so you can laugh too!  Thanks for your truthfulness, Nicole.  BTW, I'm about 1/2 way through reading A New Earth...pretty interesting.  I'll let you know when I finish.  Thanks again!

Lisa :)

jackie j
on 11/19/08 11:27 am - Glenmoore, PA
Let us know tomorrow if either of you have crazy dreams tonight!  Splenda, I'm finding out, can do some wild things to the psyche.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

HopefulFuture
on 11/20/08 5:19 am - Boston, MA
Hmmm, very interesting.  Nothing out of the ordinary, but Adam has strange dreams all the time and I am a very strange sleeper altogether (I talk in my sleep a lot), so I'm not sure how we would know the difference?!?!  Thanks for the heads up on that though Jackie -- I didn't know that.

Hope you're doing well, 

Liz R.
on 11/19/08 8:02 pm - Easton, PA
Lisa! I've missed you! How are things?

Crazy little splenda accident - lots better then mine! I used the "splenda for baking" which is 1/2 sugar - dump dump dump I did.

Glad to see you around!

Liz
HopefulFuture
on 11/20/08 5:21 am - Boston, MA
Awww, thanks Liz!  I've missed you too!!  Things are going well, thanks.  How about you?!  How are your cooking meetings going?  I wish I could go to see you and everyone AND so I could learn some things too ;)  You also strike me as an excellent cook -- I could probably learn a ton from you!

I'm sorry you dumped on your Splenda accident...we live and we learn, I suppose. 

dit657
on 11/19/08 8:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Nothing stupid about that - and thanks for sharing so I don't do something like that along the way!!

And now I know why we haven't seen you out here lately - that new boyfriend! Hey, don't blame you one bit - has to be a lot more fun spending time with the new bf than on here - sounds like things are going really well and I'm so happy for you!

If we don't hear from you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving - check in from time to time so we know you're doing okay.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
HopefulFuture
on 11/20/08 5:23 am - Boston, MA
Thank you Kathy.  And you are very welcome for sharing :)

Yes, I do have a new boyfriend...we've been together since June and and things are going really well for us.  Thank you so much for being so happy for me!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too.  I think of you often Kathy and I hope you are doing really, really well.  

tammypa
on 11/19/08 9:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa,
That was such a funny story. I probably would have done the same thing though.
Your math skills are wonderful! 
Sounds like Adam is a nice guy - he didn't seem to be too upset over the sweetness.
Have missed you - but I see that you will be down for next months Saturday meeting.
Can't wait to see you.
Tammy
HopefulFuture
on 11/20/08 5:29 am - Boston, MA
Hi Tammy!

I'm so glad you found the story so funny!  And thanks for saying you probably would have done the same thing and for saying my math skills are wonderful ;) hehehe :) 

Adam is a really terrific guy and no, he wasn't too upset over the sweetness ;)  

I've missed you a lot too!!!  I will in fact be coming down for the Saturday, December 6 meeting at Barix.  I hope you'll be there too and if so, I can't wait to see you!  Actually, I am bringing Adam along with me so you'll get to meet him too, if you'd like :)

Hope you're doing well Tammy and I can't wait to see you!

tammypa
on 11/20/08 9:06 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa,
It will be so great to see you and I would love to meet Adam.
Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views