Question for the masses

MikeB
on 11/19/08 1:02 am - Pottstown, PA
I was wondering how many of you are tattooed?  Did you have them before surgery or was it a new addition after surgery?  I'm just wondering. 

Mike
Melanie B.
on 11/19/08 1:25 am - Doylestown, PA
I have a tattoo on my left otside ankle of a peace sign. I had it done 19 years ago and have always wanted another one, but never did it.

I think after I hit goal I may get one done on the nape of my neck of my kids initials incorporated into a design.

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/08 1:36 am
I don't have any, but there are quite a few people around here that have gotten them post op.
CherylT
on 11/19/08 1:46 am - Perkasie, PA
I used to say I will never ever get one.

I now think I might someday, at goal when I am adjusted to all this weight off of me, maybe something symbolizing the event.

Or, maybe I'm havin' a mid-life crisis.

;)

joldaker
on 11/19/08 1:49 am - West Bradford, PA
I have 5 of them all prior to surgery.
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Shan08
on 11/19/08 2:09 am - the Skook, PA

I got mine (on my leg) prior to surgery... a memorial for my mom, dad, & brother. 
I plan on getting another eventually (and God willing, it WON'T be a memorial).

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/08 2:16 am, edited 11/19/08 2:17 am
Total of 3 all prior to surgery ..both ankles and my foot. Want another waiting till I stabilize in weight because I want it on my back.
dit657
on 11/19/08 2:23 am - Boothwyn, PA
Tiny mother/child symbol on my left ankle - got it when my daughter, who I had given up for adoption, and I had our first reunion anniversary. I've often thought about another one but it would have to be something like that - very symbolic and meaningful to me.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Jackie W.
on 11/19/08 9:28 am
WOW, do you mind if I steal your tattoo idea (if the time ever comes for me)????  That is a wonderful idea!!!!  I got my daughters name and I white tiger cub one on my left breast (area, not much breast there :)) right over my heart, so she would always be close!!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

dit657
on 11/19/08 9:12 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Absolutely not! It was a spur of the moment thing for us - we were spending that day together and she already had a couple of tats - this was my first (and only). Never thought I'd get one but I'm so glad I did.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views