Wednesday Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/08 6:08 pm - Eastern, PA
I'm up early - busy, busy time at work.

Shifting around my schedule, will get to the gym later today.

I hope you all have a great day today. Sorry I won't be seeing you guys at the meeting tonight.
Patricia R.
on 11/18/08 6:22 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Norm,
Good to see you this morning.  I am up early, and trying to get it together.  I have to go teach my kiddos, and then try to get my allergy shot.  I have not had one in ages due to having been so sick with asthma and other junk earlier in the season.  After that it is crash time.  Nothing exciting. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 11/18/08 7:56 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - While nothing interesting going on I do have a busy day. Working 6-4, then home to put the final coat of stain/poly on the kitchen cabinets, finish up the banner I started yesterday and pack for my weekend at my mom's which starts after work tomorrow. My Dad is away and we don't want her to be in the house by herself overnight this recent out of surgery. All this while battling killer cramps and an awful sinus headache - time for some hot tea and tylenol!

Make it a great wednesday all!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 8:55 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Norm and Pa!!

I had a rough night last night - thank goodness I have off today.  After work I went food shopping, then came home, put the stuff away w/ brian, made dinner.  Then made a cheesecake and started prepping for some dinner stuff for tonight.  Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary - 8th anniversary of being together (yes, we got married on our dating anniversary)  Went to bed around midnight...was up at 2....was up at 4....was up at 5:30....and finally up for good around 7:30.

But anyway, on to today.  We are going to get my car's registration and pa plates as we had problems with that over the weekend.  I also need to pick up a few more items at the store that I forgot last night.

When we come home it will be dinner and a movie most likely at home, celebrating quietly.  I'm just glad I was able to get the day off - it is a nice change of pace.

Have a great day all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/08 10:02 pm
Happy anniversary!!  Tell Brian I said hello.

HG
Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 10:04 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks HG, he says Hi and thank you too!!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
KimZ
on 11/18/08 9:05 pm - PA

GM PA - on my way to drop Sammy off to school then down to Planet Fitness and B & R.  I have a 2 phone meetings for work today and then a ton of errands.   I had posted earlier that I wa****ting the MMA Cardio class at 6 - but just remembered that its Barix Meeting night.  I think there may also be something at school - so no cardio tonight (will have to do the early afternoon one), but will need to figure out if I have to be at school or the meeting. 

Kim Z

CherylT
on 11/18/08 9:05 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hi Everyone,

WHY CHERYL IS HAPPY~~

ANATOMY AND PHSYIOLOGY CLASS IS CANCELLED for today!!!!!

I can take a breath and just get things done around here. I so happy.

Doing the watussi.....the happy dance....the tango...the rumba...

Yes baby yes!!!

dit657
on 11/18/08 9:24 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - still trying to warm up from my morning walk with the dog - it was a quick one this morning - too stinking cold to be messing around out there!

I'm at work - nothing new there. Might run to Wallymart at lunch and try knocking some grocery items off my list - their prices are just so much better than the grocery store.

Other than that a quiet day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Arlene E.
on 11/18/08 9:26 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning Norm and PA

I am getting ready to hit the gym and hopefully will have enough energy to get through entire 90 minute class.  Spent entire day yesterday recovering from jet lag.  My tummy is not doing too well but got on scale today and down another pound.  

If I have enough energy I will go to Barix this evening.

Have a good day.

Arlene 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views