Back after along time gone.

dit657
on 11/18/08 2:10 am - Boothwyn, PA
I haven't seen anyone who isn't welcome here - and we all have good days and bad and our ups and downs. I think its wonderful that you want and need to come back and recognize the need for support - we ALL need it - sometimes more than others. I'm not even a year out from my surgery and this place has been priceless to me - someone as far out as you can provide a wealth of information on what to do and what not to do, and can relate to a lot of what we're going through - I for one would welcome your input and advice. And hey, if somebody tends to get out of line on here trust me, we're not a group to hold back! But we'd always take you back, too.

So...........

Welcome back - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 6:51 am - Easton, PA
Mike,

I also don't remember you - so you haven't done anything to offend me.  I joined probably about a year and half ago and became very active on this board for about 13 mos.

Welcome back - get the support you need and don't forget to give it, too.  You have a LOT of experience a lot of us could probably use.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 11/18/08 10:02 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Mike - welcome back!  Looking forward to meeting you tonight if you make it to the Barix meeting. 

Like the dragon picture in your profile!  I'm an old D&D player :) and have now advanced to World of Warcraft (when I have time).

-GD
MikeB
on 11/19/08 12:46 am - Pottstown, PA
I  use to play D&D when I was in high school I was a minatar(sp?) For a while I was playing yu-gi-o with my son. We played in a league once a week and tournements every Saturday. It was a lot of fun. Then we started to get in to Magic I played a little but then I gat tired of it.  He still plays on occasion with his friends. However I am a big fan of Dragon Art.. I think my favorite bumpersticker  Says.. Donot meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and tase good with ketchup.
HopefulFuture
on 11/19/08 3:52 am - Boston, MA
Hello Mike, 

I don't believe we've ever spoken on here before, but just wanted to say hello and welcome you back.  As others have already told you, the PA board is wonderful. 

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views