Disney World Accomplished

jovigirl
on 11/18/08 12:38 am - washington, NJ

I just returned home from 11 awesome days in WDW.We rode just about very ride they have.AND we walked walked walked so damn much.I never woulda been able to do this 1 year ago.I can't think of a better surgiversary celebration.We went to Sea World 1 day & went on the "Kraken"coaster O MY GOD what a ride!It was wonderful to feel like every one else & not have to wonder if I was too big to fit.

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

bubble273
on 11/18/08 1:08 am - Levittown, PA
Melinda,

Welcome home!!!  That is sooooooooooooooo exciting to have gone to Disney World and to have gone on all the rides without even thinking about it.  I can't wait until I can go to DW and take Connor and not have a care in the world.  That is definitely a goal of mine.  I'm so glad you had a great time and that you accomplished a goal.  WAY TO GO!!!!  You're doing teriffic!!!  WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Karen

LadyJwb
on 11/18/08 1:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Good for you! I can't wait to see the excitement on my kids faces when we go next year and mom and dad are on the rides...yippee

tammypa
on 11/18/08 1:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome back! That was a great way to celebrate your surgiversary.
Congrats on a wonderful year.
Tammy 
dit657
on 11/18/08 2:05 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on being able to do and see so much when you were there. I went last Dec and had lost about 30 lbs before I went and felt better - I can't imagine how great it would be now that I've lost almost 150! I'm going back one of these days...and ride all those stinking rides, too!

Glad you had such a great time!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 11:34 am - Easton, PA
Welcome home!!  Couldn't you have brought some of that Florida weather with you?   I'm sure it was warmer than the 28 degrees it currently is now!

I'm so happy you had such a good time and you were able to thouroughly enjoy every aspect of the vacation.  You definately deserved it!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jovigirl
on 11/19/08 3:42 am - washington, NJ
I posted a few pics from my trip if anyone wants to take a look

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

HopefulFuture
on 11/19/08 3:48 am - Boston, MA
That is so truly awesome, Melinda!  Glad you had such a wonderful time!!

Lisa :)

New_Beginnings_36
on 11/19/08 11:54 pm - PA
Awesome Melinda! Welcome home! Glad you had such a wonderful time :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views