I'm still around.. just got busy!

BlancheJackson
on 11/17/08 11:05 pm - Butler, PA
Hey guys!  I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... just got busy.. my pregnant daughter has been sooo sick.. hospital twice.. dehydration!  Things have been crazy, but I'm still here.

I had a very good birthday.. spent most of the day driving around looking for the right polling place!  It's what I get for moving and forgetting to change my address, etc!!!  LOL 

Well.. gotta run and find out what my 18 mth old granddaughter is into, as I don't hear her!  LOL  go figure!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

tammypa
on 11/17/08 11:31 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Blanche,
Is was good to hear from you.
Even though things seem to be pretty chaotic for you, you still seem
to be pretty upbeat.
Thanks for letting us know how you have been doing.

Tammy
Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 11:43 am - Easton, PA
Thanks for the update Blanche!!

I do hope things go better for your daughter.  Have they given her anything for nausea/vomiting?  Zofran and Tigan are both safe in pregnancies.  A nursing friend of mine...her daughter basically lived on Zofran for her first pregnancy - as within the first trimester she was so sick she had lost 14 pounds (she had made multiple phone calls to her doctor but they wrote her off saying "oh it's just morning sickness, it'll be ok" until she went into the office for her appointment and they realized HOW sick she had really been)

Glad to hear you sound so upbeat...keep up the great work!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
BlancheJackson
on 11/18/08 12:06 pm - Butler, PA
Pam..  she is on Zofran at this time.. the ER gave it to her after her 2nd hospital trip!  She has lost 17 lbs. She's a big girl, but that just isn't the way to lose it!!!

Her first pregnancy was pretty much the same.. kind of figure she's having another girl ((YEAH!!!)) 

Thanks!

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 8:56 pm - Easton, PA
Glad to hear that she is on meds, I hope they work out for her.  And definately not the way to lose it - especially when being pregnant.  I'll continue to keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views