eight opened but still good containers of protein---free!

CherylT
on 11/17/08 10:30 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hi All,

I have three bags of Matrix---cookies n cream, chocolate, and vanilla; three jars of nectar---roadside lemonade, cappucino, and twisted cherry; one jar of any whey and one jar of unjury chicken broth flavor.

I don't want any of these, they are all opened but have a lot left in them and are good until 09/10.

I will just throw 'em out if nobody wants them, so let me know. I can bring them to the Dec Sat meeting if I don't have to work that day.

Cheryl

tammypa
on 11/17/08 10:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Cheryl,
Can I call dibs on the roadside lemonade ?
I absolutely love it!
Tammy 
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/08 10:59 pm - Eastern, PA
I would love to take that AnyWhey and C-n-C Matrix off your hands!
CherylT
on 11/17/08 11:03 pm - Perkasie, PA
Sure thing!

tracyb330
on 11/18/08 1:03 am - Temple, PA
I would love the cappucino and chocolate. They are my favorites. Are you sure you don't want some money for these? I hope to be at Dec's Saturday meeting but if I can't make it can I send you money to mail to me. I just in Reading. I will send you extra money for your trouble. Let me know.

Thanks.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
lauraanne715
on 11/18/08 4:13 am - Pottstown, PA
I'll take the Vanilla and the Twisted Cherry!!! That sounds great!!! Thank you for the offer!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 11/18/08 4:22 am - Perkasie, PA
Heehee...wow, I should have offered these out earlier. They have been sitting on my kitchen table since oh......waaay too long! I just can't stand 'em. They taste like feet.

Thanks you guys!

Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 6:57 am - Easton, PA
Cheryl,

I'll take the unjury chicken broth.  I won't be able to make it to the saturday meeting at barix but can send you $$ to ship it to me if you don't mind the extra trouble.  If you think it will be to much for you to do - find another good home for it.

Thanks!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 11/18/08 9:46 am - Perkasie, PA
Sure Pam, it's yours. No need to pay me, it can't be that much to send it to you. Just PM me where to send it.

Cheryl

CherylT
on 11/19/08 1:54 am - Perkasie, PA
Well it looks like my daughters have a piano recital the saturday of the meetings. grrr...

I have sent out pm's to ship them out.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views