WOW! I feel good! :)

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 11/17/08 11:23 pm - Philly Girl, PA
Mother/Son Dance 11.8.08 Uploaded: November 18, 2008   SEND   DELETE
I am 22 pounds away from my personal goal of 135 pounds. When people see this picture they keep saying "I don't remember you THAT big" and my son said the same thing when he saw the pictures. This made me realize the people who knew you before weight loss loved you for YOU and didn't  pay attention to the exterior, it is the people that don't know YOU that focus on your weight. A lady at work told me she loved me then and loves me now but I was a BEAST then! Now if that isn't a back handed compliment I don't know what is LOL I know I looked pretty rough but a BEAST geeze! Oh well. I didn't post this to brag I posted this because I am so darn proud! Thank you everyone for your support and advice on these boards and to the support meetings at the Langhorne clinic with Dennis as our fine leader ;) and thank you Dr. Ramsey Dallal my surgeon. I am truly blessed to have the courage and the strength to make the choice to have WLS I am grateful everyday and would do it again in a heartbeat! This was not done for vanity, it was done to get my health right and get my life back, looking better is the cherry on top! Take care everyone and have a nice day! 

PS I have heels on my son IS as tall as me! LOL! As long as he knows he will never be too big for a beating!
Jennifer*  

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
tammypa
on 11/17/08 11:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Jennifer,
Thanks for sharing the photos. You have done a wonderful job and you sound so happy in
your post. You look amazing and your son is soo handsome.
Tammy
dit657
on 11/17/08 11:38 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You look wonderful and you go ahead and brag all you want!! You've done a wonderful job with your tool and your life and it shows. I'm very happy for you.

I've heard comments from family and close friends about them not remembering me being as big as I was, and I guess that is a good thing in some respects - because like you said they loved us no matter what.

Congratulations - the pictures are great and I bet your son is very proud of you, too!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Arlene E.
on 11/18/08 12:14 am - Philadelphia, PA

You look incredible and your son is quite a handsome fellow.  Continued Successing to you.

Arlene 

bubble273
on 11/18/08 1:14 am - Levittown, PA
Wow, Jen, you're looking mighty fine, girlfriend!!!  Great job!!!

And I know exactly what you mean about people not realizing how "big" we were!!!!  My family said the same thing when they saw the before pictures.  One of my cousins hugged me at a wedding recently and commented that she could feel my bones for the first time, which I thought was really weird, but at the same time I often wondered what people felt when they hugged me when I was fluffy.  So now I know they definitely were feeling lots of fluff!!!

But congrats on all of your hard work.  It has really paid off.  And I'll also add too that your son is one handsome fellow!!

Karen

MsDeniseinPA
on 11/18/08 2:25 am - PA
congratulations!

you look great and have done a wonderful job!
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 11/18/08 9:52 am - Philly Girl, PA
Thank you all! Hey karen what were they feeling before LOL... Fluffy! That is too funny I like it.

Thank you for the compliments on my little big boy too! He is truly a blessing as well! I will be beating the girls off with a bat, spread the word! LOL He turned 9 in September and by 10 I think he will have me by a foot!

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 11:26 am - Easton, PA
WOW WOW WOW!!  You look amazing!!  And how great is it that you have the same exact picture to show off as before and after?  Truly amazing!!

Way to go!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 11/19/08 3:43 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations Jennifer -- what amazing comparison pictures!  You are doing a wonderful job and you have so much to be proud of!!  Keep up the great work!!!

Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views