Back From China

jackie j
on 11/18/08 12:22 am - Glenmoore, PA
Welcome Home!   I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself; you were really looking forward to that experience.   Next UP!!!   The new, and always improving Arlene!!   How exciting to get that skin off in 2 weeks.   You'll do fabulous.   I'll keep all my lumps, bumps, fingers, toes and chins crossed for you since mine won't be coming off any time soon.    They'll be slap-happy for you!!!   Always wishing you the best.....J.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

MsDeniseinPA
on 11/18/08 1:04 am - PA
that sounds like a great trip!
Pam Hart
on 11/18/08 11:40 am - Easton, PA
Arlene,

Wow...I remember you talking about going to China...and here you are back already!

So glad you had such a great time - what a wonderful experience!!

Welcome back to pa - we've missed you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 11/19/08 4:27 am - Boston, MA
Welcome back Arlene!!!  Your trip sounds amazing and I'm so glad you had such a fantastic time!  Climbing the Great Wall sounds incredible -- I can't wait to look at your pictures!  And congrats on losing four pounds -- really wonderful!!!  I can't believe your PS is in just 2 weeks...wow!  I am actually coming to PA the first weekend in December and plan to be at the Saturday Barix meeting on December 6th, but I doubt you will be up to coming, am I right?!  It's been so long since I've seen you...hopefully next time!

Thinking of you, 
Lisa :)

New_Beginnings_36
on 11/19/08 11:50 pm - PA
Welcome Back Arlene!! Your pictures are great!! Looks like you had a blast!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views