****Tuesday Roll Call****

DianeMarie
on 11/17/08 5:27 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Good Morning Everyone!

I get to work receiving today (ugh) from 5AM - 1:30PM.  It will be cold back there so I layered up on my clothes today.  I've always been a person that stayed warm and hardly ever had to wear a coat.  Now that I'm losing weight I must be losing my warm fat cause I'm freezing all the dang time!

After I get home I see a little nap in my future.  I dont have to go back in till tomorrow night so I want to sleep in Wednesday morning.  I dont want to be heading up to bed at 7PM like I did last night!

I hope where ever you are that you stay warm and have a great day!

How is this day shaping up for you?

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 11/17/08 6:14 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Diane and Pa!

Yep it was an early night for me as well, although I did have a little bit of trouble once again falling asleep.

As for the cold factor - yep - a lot of us go through that.  Speaking of which...yesterday morning I found a big downfall with pa - pumping gas in the pitch black when it is 29 degrees outside.  In jersey we have guys to do that for us, LOL.  And my little weather forecaster says a HIGH of 36 today and a low of 25.  I'm not sure I have enough clothes for that!

Today I work from 7-3 again.  On the way home I am stopping at the grocery store for a few items.  When I get home it's basically dinner and prep for tomorrow.  I have off tomorrow and it is our 3rd wedding anniversary, also our 8th anniversary together (we got married on our dating anniversary if you can believe that one)  I'm making hubby a cheesecake he loves for our anniversary - not that I can have any - but it's been a long time since I've made it and that is part of his gift.

I may do a load of laundry tonight, too.  Normally people aren't to excited to do laundry - but I am THRILLED as it is the first time since I've move out of my parents house that I can do that.  We have never owned a washer dryer before....so I've always had to set aside a whole day to do laundry either at my parents house or at the laundromat.  I've always said it would be great to be able to just throw one load in and do it as needed instead of all at once - and I still believe that!

Have a great day, all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 11/17/08 8:06 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane,
It is cold out there.  I am wearing a sweater because my classroom is freezing cold.  I overslept so I have to make this short and sweet.

After school today, I have a club, and then my group session.  Not much else to do today.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 11/17/08 8:42 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! I so hear you about the being cold thing! I am in a turtle neck and a heavy sweater! I don't remember it being this bad last winter!

Pam - congrats on the washer and dryer! I was doing laundry ON moving day I was so excited! lol Enjoy it! Makes life SO much easier.

Today I am at work 6-4 as usual then to the grocery store, Mom's to play nurse and home to do some work for my side business - Somehow I still hope to be in bed around 9ish as I have killer cramps and didn't even want to get out of bed this morning!

Make it a great tuesday all

Liz
bubble273
on 11/17/08 8:46 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Tuesday morning everyone!!!

This morning has me getting Connor off to school and then back home to sit at my computer ALL DAY until I have to pick Connor up from school, run him down to the mall, pick up an item for a friend, and then back to drop Connor off, and then head to Macy's from 6:00 to 11:30 tonight.  So it will be a busy day for me.

Yesterday I had to go to Harrisburg and it was supposed to be 4 attorneys.  I get there and there are only two attorneys.  And after driving for almost 2 hours, the deposition only lasted 20 minutes.  So I was F***ING PISSED.  Apparently there USED to be 4 attorneys on the case, but not anymore.  I mean, you take the good with the bad, but I swear I have had no luck going to Harrisburg EVER!!!  Not my town, I guess!!!

Well, have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/08 8:59 pm
Good morning all you cold people!  I am right there with you!  I came into work yesterday and the AIR CONDITIONING was running! WTF...it's November people!! 

Today I am working until my regular 3:30 then I will head home to hang with the dogs for awhile.  I have Karate at 7 and then will hit the gym for an hour or so. I ended up not going to the gym after Karate last night...too tired and had gone shopping after work and before class, so I wanted to be home and out of the cold. 

Have a good day!

HG
dit657
on 11/17/08 9:08 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good chilly morning everybody - bundled up big time to walk the dog this morning - he had his little sweater on, too! Man, when that wind blew it felt like it was going right through me - its been almost 2 hours and I'm still not sure I've thawed out.

I'm at work today - not much new there. Did jus****ch the video with Eileen on it - that was pretty cool.

Brought my xmas cards into work today to start working on them - getting my labels together and at least getting that much done. You laugh, but its coming, and over the next few weekends I'm having company and parties, so I need to get things done.

Other than that its going to be a quiet day - hope everyone has a good one.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views