Barix Post-Op Meeting Wednesday Night

Dennis Belk
on 11/17/08 11:54 am, edited 11/17/08 11:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hello Everyone,
Our next Barix post-op meeting (Wednesday, November 19th) will begin with a guest speaker. Dr. Benjamin Lam will join us to discuss reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery options. Dr. Lam is with the Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center and has been using the Barix facility for some time now. He is listed on the Barix website as a reconstructive surgery surgeon and looks forward to seeing everyone, especially those of you who have used him in the past. Below you will find bio info on Dr. Lam from the Barix website. 

Benjamin Lam, DO, FACS LamDr. Lam* is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon with close to 20 years of surgical experience. He provides reconstructive surgery at the Barix Clinics of Pennsylvania in-patient facility. Dr. Lam received his D.O. from the University of Medicine and Health Science in Des Moines, IA. He completed his residency in plastic and general surgery at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lam was formerly in private practice at Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center in Langhorne, PA. He is double board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Lam is vice president of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons- plastic surgery section and he's a fellow of the American Academy of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Lam is an innovative surgeon who has developed technological advances in the medical surgical industry that has been registered at the United States patent office and has been adopted by surgeons across the country.

* Physicians providing services at Barix Clinics facilities are independent contractors and not the agents or employees of Barix Clinics or the hospital, irrespective of whether the physician or the hospital bills for the physician's services.   Neither Barix Clinics nor the hospital supervises or controls the independent medical judgment exercised by the physicians practicing at the hospital, and neither Barix Clinics nor the hospital assumes liability or responsibility for such physicians' medical decisions.

I hope to see you all Wednesday night in the lobby at Barix Clinics in Langhorne at 7PM.
If anyone has protien products to pick-up or purchase you can come early, around 6 - 6:45P.

Dr. Lam will be with us for the first part of the meeting. We'll steer the remainder in any direction the group wants to go. With Thanksgiving almost here, that may be a very worth while subject to tackle Wednesday night. We all look forward to being with Everyone as the holidays approach remembering how much we all have to be thankful for in our new lives'. And although the times seem to be offering many challenges everywhere, we all know that our survival is tied to each other. We share and care together, this is part of what keeps us going, keeps us smart and keeps us successing.

See ya there,

Dennis Belk
Post-Op SG Leader,
Langhorne, PA

bubble273
on 11/17/08 8:48 pm - Levittown, PA
Look forward to being there, Dennis!!!  Cya tomorrow night!!!

Karen

HopefulFuture
on 11/19/08 3:31 am - Boston, MA
Hi Dennis and everyone!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Wednesday night meeting at Barix, but I'll be thinking of all of you (as always!)  Also, I plan to come to PA the first weekend in December, so if there is a Saturday meeting at Barix on December 6, I will definitely be there!  Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Thinking of you from Boston,
Lisa :) 

Dennis Belk
on 11/21/08 1:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Lisa,
And yes that's our next 1st Sat. meeting so we'll see ya there!
Wonderful,

Dennis
HopefulFuture
on 11/21/08 1:33 am - Boston, MA
Great!  Thank you so much, Dennis!

Can't wait to see you, 
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!