***Monday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 11/16/08 6:18 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!!  Supposed to be getting increasingly cold out there this week, so bundle up accordingly!!

I am at work from 7-3 today.  While I am there our washer/dryer will be hooked up so I look forward to that when I come home to test everything out.  Hubby is also doing some banking for us which will really help take some pressure off of me, which is wonderful!

When I get home it will be time to make dinner (but it's just leftovers tonight, so that should be pretty mindless!)

I have some invitations to work on to put in the mail tomorrow.

And I hope to get to bed early early early tonight!  I was up way to late last night (or up to early this morning, however you want to look at it) and then when I did go to bed, I couldn't fall asleep if my life depended on it.  So I would like to catch up on some sleep tonight.  I'm shooting for between 7p and 8p - the party animal I am!!

Have a great day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 11/16/08 6:27 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Good Morning Everyone!

Hiya Pam!  I going to party hard with you.  I expect to be in bed between 7 and 8 tonight.  (I feel so old!)

Today I work from 6-2:30.  I'll get there and unpack my order and then at 9AM I have to take off for a meeting in Foxchappel.  After the meeting is over I'll head back to work and finish out the day putting out my order.

Really dont have anything planned after that.  I wish I could start exercising but I know I should wait until I see my DR on Friday.

Have a great day everyone!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 11/16/08 6:43 pm - Easton, PA

Diane,

OK, then, it's a date between you, me, and our pillows tonight!!

Considering your doctor cleared you to work, I'm pretty certain you can start to at least walk.  I would take it a little bit easy especially the first few times and definately wouldn't suggest taking the dogs, especially if they tend to pull on the leash....but exercising is a good thing for us as you well know!!

Let us know how your doctors appointment goes on Friday!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 11/16/08 6:52 pm - PA
Good Morning PA -

I am on my way to work and thought I'd pop in. I work 7-4 today and then home to make dinner and put laundry away. I have also been trying to spend extra time with my niece with her schoolwork. She is having a hard time with her reading and I seem to be the only one with the patience to help her. Anyhow, hope you all have a great day.

Katie

Progress not perfection

Georgianne Z.
on 11/16/08 7:29 pm - NC
Good morning Pam and PA!!

Well, today is my appointment with the surgeon.  I hope that I can push the surgery for about 4 weeks.  We'll see what she says.  I wonder, can they take out a gallbaldder by way of a tummy tuck? lol

Have a wonderful day!
Georgianne

What you are, is God's gift to you.  What you make of yourself, is your gift to God.

Liz R.
on 11/17/08 2:20 am - Easton, PA
They let me pick when I wanted the surgery - said that it isn't really "urgent" just depends on how long I wanted to put up with the pain - I waited 2 weeks until after my cousins wedding - if not I would have had it the next day! Pain was too bad to wait any longer. Good luck today.

LOL I asked the Dr if he could do it open just to try and get the TT covered too! He wasn't nearly as amused as I was! :)

Best of luck

Liz
Liz R.
on 11/16/08 7:54 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All - I am here at work - 6-4. I too couldn't fall asleep last night and will be joining in that early to bed crew tonight! Although I am up at 4:30 every morning so between 8-9 is totally normal for me to be sound asleep.

After work today I am going to my MOm's to make dinner and clean some stuff up then home to work on a banner and crash!

This is going to be a hectic week - I had a terrible day at work on friday and need to confront my boss about it today. Should be fun - we'll see if anything changes with the "problem" people....

Liz
dit657
on 11/16/08 8:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Frigid morning everyone - man, Sunday nights are tough! I went to sleep right away but then woke up during the night and couldn't get back into a good sleep - I'm sure I slept on and off, but definitely not a good nights sleep.

Not sure I'm ready for all this cold weather but I guess I better be! They were even throwing around that dreaded 'S' word this morning - no accummulation but still don't want to see any falling from the sky!

So I'm at work today - about the same as usual for me...hope everyone has a great day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Marlo71
on 11/17/08 2:15 am - Harrisburg, PA
HI Everyone!
  Happy Monday!  Today is going to be a long day for me! I start a part time evening job, at a cosmetics store, so I work 8-4 and then get to my second job from 5-10.  Tonight is orientation and then I will get my schedule.  Its only seasonal right now, but I hope I can stay on.  I need the extra cash and it will keep me off the couch at home!  I exercise as soon as I get home from work, but then I sit on my ass the rest of the night.  so, I'm looking forward to being more active.  Though its amazing how much better I feel and how much easier it is to exercise with 44 pounds gone!  But I still fight laziness!   I'm anxious to see how my feet feel, I have a desk job so standing for 5 hours usually kills me!  The BF is back to work, after being off for 2 months with shoulder surgery, so life is getting back to normal!   
I hope everyone has a great week! 

-Marlo 

Nicole0216
on 11/17/08 3:10 am - Lancaster, PA
Hijack!

Hot new avatar
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views