Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Monday edition

lauraanne715
on 11/16/08 6:08 pm - Pottstown, PA
GOOD MORNING!!!

Well today is Monday and I am heading to the treadmill to do an hour. Tonight I will probally do my Yoga DVD.  We did a lot of running around this weekend and I dropped another 2lbs!!!

What are you doing today??

Have a great one!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 11/16/08 8:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Walked the dog in this frigid morning air - tonight i'm heading to the gym for warm-up on the bike, my circuit training then onto the treadmill for the cardio...something has to get me/keep me warm! kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 11/16/08 9:48 pm
Good morning!  I hope you are feeling better, Laura!

I have karate tonight and then I will probably head to the gym for an hour of cardio.

HG
rita61677
on 11/16/08 11:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Im still on my stepper kick adn did 830 steps or 83 flights in 20 minutes. Thats my record high so far!!!! it was ahrd as I dont know what but i made it through then i did some more leg work and abs.
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/08 5:04 am - Eastern, PA
I banged out 860 calories in 60 minutes on the elliptical this morning, then did an grueling 60 minutes of weight training over my lunch.

I'm feeling a bit buff today.
HopefulFuture
on 11/17/08 7:46 am - Boston, MA
Hello Laura and PA!

Today I did 40 minutes on the treadmill, 35 minutes of Pilates and I took one 10-minute walk outside. 

Hope everyone had a great day, 
Lisa :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views