Whoops of all kinds

Shannon O.
on 11/12/08 8:11 am - Reading, PA
Over the weekend I could smell something on me but just couldn't find the stink... well found it Sunday morning with the help of Jeremy lol... I had a fungal infection under my fat flap (as I call it)... called the PCP and he called in meds for me... went in on Monday to do a culture to just make sure it was that... but the doc is right in saying this to me on Monday... cheer... lol... the more of these I have the more insurance will have to pay for plastic surgery mahahahahaha!

Also... I got the call that maybe Monday the gym could open... so pray hard core for the inspection tomorrow because if everything passes... we open Monday... I have 2 women working under me that are in the process of leaving abusive husbands and they need the money more than me...

And for the 4th month in a row I have gotten my monthly friend without being on BC... this is big because with PCOS you don't always get it... so to me this is a big deal lol...

And while the scale hasn't moved I know I have lost inches... because yesterday I put on Jeremy's sweatpants and they fit... they are a large... but they are huge large lol... but it made me super happy!!! But scares him in what pieces of his clothes he is going to lose lol...

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/08 8:20 am - Poconos, PA
Congrats on the fungal infection!! I hope you get many more but ONLY if it means the insurance company will foot the PS bill for ya..otherwise, of course I don't wish you any more fungal infections and I hope you stay well.

OK..Did that make any sense at all??

Hopefully you know what I meant.

Shannon O.
on 11/12/08 8:22 am - Reading, PA
lol... well the meds is in a HUGE tube that was only 10 bucks... the doc said it should last for over 50 of them lol...

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/08 8:30 am, edited 11/12/08 8:32 am - Poconos, PA
Oh lordie! 50 of them?? Those tubes really are huge!! In that case, here's to hoping you go through at least 2 or 3 of them puppies!

I was so excited about the possible PS coverage that I forgot to say congrats on the pants!! Soooo, congrats on the pants!! That's a wonderful feeling and I'm very happy you.

Keep up the great work!
Nicole0216
on 11/12/08 9:03 am - Lancaster, PA
Good for you. You stinky, hard working, tiny little woman.
Shannon O.
on 11/12/08 9:05 am - Reading, PA
man i just couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from... and I can't look down there and hold up the fat at the same time lol... so I can't even put the creme on myself either... Jeremy has to do it for me lol...

Pam Hart
on 11/12/08 9:24 am - Easton, PA
Great news Shannon.

I know you said the meds should last for quite some time....but I think each time you get the fungal infection you may need to have a doctors exam and notes to go along with it.  So if it returns...I suggest making an appointment if nothing more for him to say "yep, that's what it is"  Stupid to spend the $$ on something like that...but it might work out for you in the end.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 11/12/08 12:56 pm - Reading, PA
he said all i have to do is to call and they will note my file... and said only come in if the creme doesn't make a difference after a day or so... because now with flu season here they won't take me in at all... I was lucky to get in on Monday... and it will only get worse each week... there is a 6 week wait for well visits... and my visit was considered well because well not going to get hospitalized for what I had... and this wait is why I am trying to find a PCP closer to me... mine is 45 mins away right now but have had them for 10 years and they will call stuff in for me because of that...

New_Beginnings_36
on 11/14/08 3:59 pm - PA
Congrats Shannon!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA