Exploratory surgery

Renee S.
on 11/12/08 11:22 am - PA

Hi PA,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I will be going in for yet another surgery.This time it's exploratory and hopfully Lap and not open.I'm scheduled for the 19th and I'm scared i really don't want to do this but I need to find out why i'm having pain and have it fixed.Also does anyone no of a support group around Beaver County?

Have a good night,

Renee

Renee S

Nicole0216
on 11/12/08 11:28 am - Lancaster, PA
I am sorry you are having to have surgery but I hope you get your answers.
Renee S.
on 11/12/08 11:30 am - PA

Hi Nicole,

Thank you.

Renee S

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/08 12:37 pm
Sorry to hear you are going through this.  I hope they can find what the problem is.  I will send positive vibes your way!!

HG
Renee S.
on 11/12/08 12:45 pm - PA
Thank you Heather.

Renee S

Patricia R.
on 11/12/08 1:46 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Renee,
I am so sorry that you are experiencing pain and require surgery.  I will be praying for you to learn the cause and that the docs can treat you effectively.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Renee S.
on 11/12/08 1:52 pm - PA
Thank you Trish

Renee S

Pam Hart
on 11/12/08 6:22 pm - Easton, PA
I can't blame you for being scared about another surgery...but I certainly hope this figures out the problem!

I can't help with support groups in Beaver county....but good luck all around!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 11/12/08 10:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Renee,

So sorry to hear that you have to undergo exploratory surgery, please know that in addition to all the others, I will be praying and sending out positive healing thoughts for them to find what is wrong and a recovery process that is as painless as possible.

Best wishes and please let us know the outcome, just as soon as you are up to it!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Renee S.
on 11/12/08 10:47 pm - PA
Thank you Pam and Laureen,
It's nice to have support. I will post after surgery.

Renee S

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views