Guest Speaker at the next Barix Post-Op Meeting.

Dennis Belk
on 11/12/08 1:39 am, edited 11/12/08 1:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hello Everyone, Our next Barix post-op meeting (Wednesday, November 19th) will begin with a guest speaker. Dr. Benjamin Lam will join us to discuss reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery options. Dr. Lam is with the Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center and has been using the Barix facility for some time now. He is listed on the Barix website as a reconstructive surgery surgeon and looks forward to seeing everyone, especially those of you who have used him in the past. Below you will find bio info on Dr. Lam from the Barix website.  

Benjamin Lam, DO, FACS LamDr. Lam* is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon with close to 20 years of surgical experience. He provides reconstructive surgery at the Barix Clinics of Pennsylvania in-patient facility. Dr. Lam received his D.O. from the University of Medicine and Health Science in Des Moines, IA. He completed his residency in plastic and general surgery at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lam was formerly in private practice at Bucks County Plastic Surgery Center in Langhorne, PA. He is double board certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Lam is vice president of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons- plastic surgery section and he's a fellow of the American Academy of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Lam is an innovative surgeon who has developed technological advances in the medical surgical industry that has been registered at the United States patent office and has been adopted by surgeons across the country.

* Physicians providing services at Barix Clinics facilities are independent contractors and not the agents or employees of Barix Clinics or the hospital, irrespective of whether the physician or the hospital bills for the physician's services.   Neither Barix Clinics nor the hospital supervises or controls the independent medical judgment exercised by the physicians practicing at the hospital, and neither Barix Clinics nor the hospital assumes liability or responsibility for such physicians' medical decisions.
Sherri1789
on 11/12/08 10:57 pm - langhorne, PA
 Dennis...  Can't wait to be a part of my first post-op meeting next wednesday!!   It was great to see your pictures when i was walking the halls... See ya soon 

Dennis Belk
on 11/13/08 5:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Sherri!
You've graduated!
Welcome to post-op world.
See ya there,

Dennis
Melanie B.
on 11/12/08 11:22 pm - Doylestown, PA
I think I will actually be able to make this meeting. I haven't been to a post-op meetings since 3 days before my surgery back in August!

I am 1/2 way to goal with another 50ish lbs to loose to PS is a very realistic option for me in the next year so I am very excited to hear Dr. Lam.

Can't wait to see you guys.

Dennis Belk
on 11/13/08 5:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Melanie,
And we can't wait to see you!
Last time was at the OH event and you looked mahvelous, and you always have.
Dr. Lam is one of many plastic surgeons serving our group and we all look forward to his presentation.
See ya there,

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views