Introducing... Well, me! (Better late than never I s'pose)

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/08 1:52 am
Welcome Amber!!  Glad to have you joining us.

Heather G
Dennis Belk
on 11/12/08 2:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome Amber,
This is the warmest place on the planet when it comes to support, information and friendship.
Dr. Boorse and his practice is well known and I'm sure all things will come along for you. Don't hesitate to ask questions and join in with the rest of us. That's what we do here and we love doing it.

All the best,

Dennis
JoAnn C.
on 11/12/08 3:08 am - PA
Hello Amber     

This board in fantastic.  Everyone has been so helpful.  I am only 1 week out of surgery and everyone has been great in sharing information and making you fell at home.
Keep us posted as to when you have your big day.

Welcome.
JoAnn
JoAnn

DianeMarie
on 11/12/08 3:59 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Hi Amber,

Great to meet you!  You have joined a awsome group of people! (I'm sure you've noticed that by how many responded to your post!  I am one week post op and I never thought I would get to this point when I started my classes. 

Feel free to read my blog.  I pretty much listed everything I went through from start to current.  I hope it helps you anticipate what's going to happen to you. (It's not all bad, I PROMISE!)  I hope to see you post more and I would love to be part of your journey!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
FlourPower
on 11/12/08 4:04 am - PA
Hi Amber!!

Nice to have someone come out to play with us.  Hope you enjoy our board!!

Chrissy

[

amberstarr
on 11/13/08 10:16 am - Allentown, PA
Just wanted to thank you all again for the awesome welcome!  It does seem like a GREAT group here and I appreciate being made to feel so welcome.

Thank you!!!

XOXOX-
Amber*
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views