Over Joyed!!

LadyJwb
on 11/11/08 4:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
I researched WLS for  years and had called the Barix in 2004 , but never made the appointment. Last year I and I say (I) with authority made the decision to have WLS for ME because I want to be around to see my daughter get married and my son I want to able to help her get dressed for the prom (okay enough about me) anyway since my surgery on the 29th of May my relationship with the DH has been rocky (hell) up until about a month ago when he said out of the blue " Hun , I think I want to have WLS" I jumped on it like a good protein shake...lol I called the Barix and he has a consult appointment on Thursday the 25th with Dr. Boe (my six month check up date) , because Dr. Marymour is not excepting any new patient at this time, but I'm so happy for him because I never realized that he could not be happy for me when he was miserable with his self. I'm so happy that I crying typing this. Thanks For Letting Me Share
Jervis (A Fellow Barix/ PA Forum Supporter :>)

Shannon O.
on 11/11/08 4:46 am - Reading, PA
that is great that he is going for it himself as well...I wish him all the luck in the world... and boe is a great doc!

LadyJwb
on 11/11/08 5:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Shannon Luv the new avatar!

Pam Hart
on 11/11/08 7:23 am - Easton, PA
Good luck to you both!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 11/11/08 7:24 am - Easton, PA
Good luck to you both!!  I hope things go well for him and for the two of you.  WLS brings a lot of personal emotions to the top that can't be stuffed down with food - and it can be difficult as you well know!  Congrats!!Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
LadyJwb
on 11/11/08 9:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Pam!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 11/11/08 6:20 pm
It won't be long til you both have unremovable smiles.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

LadyJwb
on 11/11/08 9:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
On November 12, 2008 at 2:20 AM Pacific Time, A Happy Soul wrote:
It won't be long til you both have unremovable smiles.
I hope so Nan..

dit657
on 11/11/08 8:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Tha'ts wonderful news - I'm very happy for both of you!! And Dr Boe is a fantastic surgeon with an awesome bedside manner - your husband should feel very comfortable with him. Keep us posted and I wish you both all the best!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
LadyJwb
on 11/11/08 9:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA