***Veterans Day Roll Call***

dit657
on 11/11/08 12:51 am - Boothwyn, PA

Happy Veteran's Day to all of those who have served and are now serving our great country - you deserve more than a 'day' and we keep you in our hearts every day. My dad was a vet of two wars and although I lost him 25+ years ago I am very proud of him.

Today is also my 19th wedding anniversary! Its a work holiday for me so hubby took the day off - we had dr's appts this morning - both went fine and I got my flu shot. Then we went to breakfast and stopped at the grocery srore for a few things. Right now we're both just relaxing and doing our own things - tonight we're going out with some friends for a little celebration.

Other than that not much new for me - my bloodwork was very good - B12 was a little high actually so the dr said to cut it down to 5 days a week - said the high number won't hurt me but thought it best to cut it back a little. Hope Dr Boe feels the same way.

Hope everyone has a good, chilly day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 11/11/08 1:56 am - Lancaster, PA

Trish I hope you feel better soon.

I also send prayers for our vets. My uncle is a vietnam vet and my cousin is also a Iraq War Veteran. They go through so much.

I have many clients to see today and I have my own doctor appt .  so I will be busy and on the road.  hope you all have a nice day and stay warm

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views