Time is flying by!!

tanya72100
on 11/10/08 4:53 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
 Time is flying by.. Im 2 and a half months post op already. Seems like it was just yesterday.
Im down 83lbs and im feeling damn good. Ive been busting my booty. I started running, im only at half a mile a day but i walk another 1 1/2 miles  on top of that. Sit ups and lots of work at home to keep my busy.

I cannot believe in less than 3 months I will be leaving good ole PA for somewhere new !! Im excited and ready to move on to the next stage of my life. My BF and I have had a long 5 years of being apart.  Im really excited but sad at the same time to leave pa!!!

Ok.. im done.. lol

dit657
on 11/10/08 5:10 am - Boothwyn, PA
Tanya, you are doing an amazing, amazing job with your weight loss! You must feel so much better, and being able to run? That's wonderful!!

Where are you moving to? Will you finally be close to your BF? I sure hope so - I can't imagine how difficult it is being so far apart.

Much continued success on your journey - keep on successing!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
KimZ
on 11/10/08 6:01 am - PA
Tanya,

Awesome job!!  Time does fly by.  Good luck in the move - but keep posting even after you have moved away.  We would love to hear from you from time to time.

Kim Z

Pam Hart
on 11/10/08 7:50 am - Easton, PA
Tanya,

You've had an incredible journey thus far.  Keep up the great work and dedication!

And I'm excited for your move - but you better still post here on the pa board - we'll miss you to much!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 11/10/08 9:13 pm - PA
Congratulations on all of your successes!  You're doing an amazing job.  Definitely post after you leave so we can keep up with how you're doing!  Take care.

Keri
Laureen S.
on 11/10/08 9:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Tanya,

Congrats on the great job you've been doing!  I remember you talking about your guy being somewhere, but can't remember where, so please tell, where you going?  Hope that you will be updating us on your continued progress and wishing you loads of health and happiness in life!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tanya72100
on 11/10/08 10:10 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
We are actaully considering NC. Raleigh Durham area. There are some really great game companies there that Kelley(bf) is looking at. We are also considering the Austin area of TX as well. Im excited either way. We also decided if worst comes our last option is for him to stay in Florida and we will move down there with him and find a house. Now if he would just formally ask me to marry him!! I want a ring!!! lol.

tammypa
on 11/10/08 9:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Tanya,
Congrats on that 83 pounds loss! Sounds like you are doing things right.
Good luck with the move.
Tammy
courtzi
on 11/11/08 4:11 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
She has no booty.  It is going bye bye.  Thanks to Tanya she has been giving me her old clothing.  What are friends for.  She gives me hers and I give her my twins.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views