I'm blushing!!

dit657
on 11/10/08 3:47 am - Boothwyn, PA

OK, I don't blush often, but am right now! We just had visitors in the office who come thru once or twice a year to check on the suite and the cleaning people, etc. The one man walked up to my counter for a piece of candy and said 'You look amazing!!' - I was peeling an apple for my snack at the time and he said 'That's why you lost so much weight - you're not eating the candy - you're eating apples' - hey, who am I to argue - and he's right - I don't touch candy anymore, and have been working more fruit into my diet (also helped the stall - see previous post...).

Anyway, he gushed all over me - really made me blush! It was a pretty cool wow moment - haven't had one for a while so it really made my day!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
MsDeniseinPA
on 11/10/08 4:33 am - PA
awww good for you!

it's great to get compliments!
tanya72100
on 11/10/08 4:59 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
umm you should be proud of yourself!! Because your HOT!!

Your doing an awesome job!!

dit657
on 11/10/08 5:01 am - Boothwyn, PA
Honey I haven't been HOT since the 70's, but its still nice to have different people notice the big change and of course compliments are always welcome!! Thanks - you're doing pretty stinking great yourself!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 11/10/08 7:56 am - Easton, PA

No need to blush - but glad you are enjoying the moment!!  Good for you!!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 11/10/08 9:16 pm - PA
Congrats on a wonderful wow moment!  You have worked and continue to work the "tool" hard and the payoff is amazing!  You go you hot momma you!
tammypa
on 11/10/08 9:47 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy,
Keep eating those apples and keep blushing!
Tammy
Laureen S.
on 11/10/08 10:14 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Kathy,

I just love those compliments and they are sure to keep coming, as you are looking marvelous!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

New_Beginnings_36
on 11/14/08 4:20 pm - PA
Compliments are great! Keep on blushing....You are doing fantastic!!
And I'm glad to hear that your stall has broken...woohoooo!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views