Thank-you Oh Wise Ones

kilkrox
on 11/9/08 10:28 pm - PA
I must thank all here who have helped me through my panic cycle.  I am excited and committed and it was so helpful to hear the clear and honest advice. I want to be around for old age and be nervous that my social security will run out. I am not afraid of life after WLS, I want to make it the best I can.  The unknown is the worst, and all of you who have made the path are wonderful to reach back to those of us on the edge of the woods.  I am good to go on Wednesday at Barix and I hope to post when I arrive home.  Moving forward to a new chapter......
KimZ
on 11/10/08 1:43 am - PA
Its all about teamwork and we are all here to help you up on the bench.  See you on Wednesday.

Kim Z

Pam Hart
on 11/10/08 8:07 am - Easton, PA
Two days and counting!  Whoo hoo!!!

Can't wait for your update!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shan08
on 11/10/08 9:43 am - the Skook, PA

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Pam Hart
on 11/10/08 7:25 pm - Easton, PA
"KCA" (IE:  Mary on these boards) is having surgery at Barix on Wednesday as well.  Hopefully you guys will get to meet each other and do some laps together when walking the halls of barix (and they WILL have you walking!)

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views