Recipies needed

Pam Hart
on 11/9/08 9:41 am - Easton, PA
Ok guys - as I devulged to those at Liz's house on Saturday - my family is not a big pumpkin loving family.  Even at Thanksgiving time.  So yes - shocking as it may be - in my 27 years I have never tried anything pumpkin.  Not because I don't like it - but basically because it was never really an option for me.

I contemplated making some of the pumpkin recipies that all you wonderful people have posted - but I was then afraid I wouldn't like it and didn't want to buy a bunch of stuff that would be thrown out.

Well on Saturday I finally tried pumpkin - Shauna's pumpkin pie to be exact - and it was oh so yummy.

So now....can somebody re post some of those recipies (specifically mary's pumpkin recipie that everyone raves about?)  Cause now I want pumpkin!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 11/9/08 10:29 am - Reading, PA
i posted some pumpkin recipes in the last few weeks if you can find them here lol...

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/08 10:34 am
YAY! Pam likes Pumpkin! 

It was grea****ching you enjoy the pie yesterday and I went shopping tonight some how pumpkin landed in my cart.. 
jojobear98
on 11/9/08 8:23 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I had posted a recipe for a pumpkin dip a few weeks ago that may be able to be searched. The actual recipe is at home and I am not right now. But definately check out Splenda's website. They have some great ones. It may even be where I found that dip recipe.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Laureen S.
on 11/9/08 9:46 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
If you buy the Libby's Pumpkin in a can and follow the directions on the back of the can, substituting Splenda, egg beaters and skim evaporated milk, you can make a great crustless pie, I tried it three weeks ago and was very pleased with the outcome. . .  I froze about half of what I made in portion size and took one out yesterday and it was good, use a little fat free whipped cream to top off or cool whip. . .

I love pumpkin and am so happy to have found recipes that make me able to indulge somewhat.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views