OT - Craigslist

Pam Hart
on 11/9/08 8:54 am - Easton, PA
I just wanted to thank everyone who mentioned craigslist to me when I mentioned looking for a cheap washer and dryer.  I have been parusing (sp?) the site almost daily since before we moved.  Nothing really was panning out.

However - I finally became "brave" and posted a wanted add.  Not thinking anything would come of it.

As it turns out - I now have to make a decision on multiple offers.  I didn't think people would actually respond to a wanted add - but lo and behold - they do!  Also - when it rains it pours - as these offers were coming in - someone posted for sale another great set.

So....I am now a HUGE fan of craigslist.  And will be telling everyone to look there.

As always - the pa forum knows their stuff!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 11/9/08 10:24 am

Oh Pam I am so glad things are working out for you on CraigsList...Soon no more laundermat!

Don't you just love the way we always seem to have answer for someone when we need it!

Pam Hart
on 11/9/08 11:42 am - Easton, PA
I went to the closest laundromat I found today.

Sceevy.

We definately need this!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 11/9/08 11:31 am - Drexel Hill, PA

Craigslist is where I got my weight set and over 1/2 the toys for my little girl - I just love Craigslist.
jojobear98
on 11/9/08 8:26 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I am addicted to Craigslist. I got my BF tickets to Eagles vs. Giants last year, I have gotten maternity clothes for me, and lots of different things for the kiddos.

It's a great place for some really nice clothes. In my area it seems there are always really nice "lots" of clothes in my size. (well not my preggo size so much!) But it's a great place to start if you  are looking for anything at all.

Glad you found it and found some washer/dryer sets to choose from.

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Dennis Belk
on 11/10/08 10:51 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Pam,
Good luck with the list. You'll find something. There's also that yahoo grp, freecycle too.
Hey when you get a chance go in your user settings and let Everyone know that you
LIVE IN PENNSYLAVANIA NOW!
Hope that wasn't too loud

See ya soon hun,

Dennis
Pam Hart
on 11/10/08 7:23 pm - Easton, PA
Ooohhh....I totally forgot about my user settings, thanks Dennis!

Yes, I signed up for freecycle as well - and have been going through their posts too.

Thanks for looking out!

Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views