Saturday's Cooking Class

Nubianlilly
on 11/9/08 11:20 pm - PA

I am so glad I made the trip to Easton.  I will totally be in attendance for any more cooking sessions.  Tons of fun.  I hope I don't miss the post with all the recipes.  I definatley need the quinoa stuffing recipe.  I've already been raving about it at work to this vegetarian I know.  She's gonna LOVE it.

You guys were all so great. 

Liz you are so cute and your house is adorable. thanks for the open invite here on the boards.

Beth, Karen, Susan, Pam Dennis, Shauna ( and child( I can't remember his name) <--so well behaved and personable, really a GREAT kid). You were all so great.  I'm glad I got to pick your brains a little bit.

I will definately organize something at my house.  I don't know if I want to put myself out there for a cooking thing though since everything that Liz made was delicous. EVERYTHING was delicious.  I can't wait for the recipes to come out. ( <--did I already mention that??)  I'm definately going to be making the stuffed mushrooms.

Tammy, did I redeem myself?? I hope so. I'm banging my heels together... I am not a flake, I am not a flake LOL. It was good seeing you too, you are always a good time.

There is another person that I want to say I'm thinking about, but I can't rememebr her name.    If you know, please post it so I can say hi to her too and tell her that I'm thinking about her.  I don't know Dr. Brader, but I'm sure he's going to help, I can feel it!!

Thanks again everyone,

- Angela

Liz R.
on 11/9/08 11:55 pm - Easton, PA
Angela - It was so nice to meet you in person and thank you for all of your kind words! Jordan is Shauna's son and he is a graet kid!

Valerie is the other lady that you were talking about.

You are all always welcome in my home!

Liz
Nicole0216
on 11/10/08 3:26 am - Lancaster, PA
recipes recipes
tammypa
on 11/10/08 1:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
Angela,
You have totally redeemed yourself.
I am so glad that you came - I had such a nice time talking to you.
Have to run to catch the bus now - lol.
Tammy
Nubianlilly
on 11/10/08 1:41 am - PA
HA HA HA.

cleos_mom
on 11/10/08 3:27 am - phila., PA
Hi Ang
it was also great to meat you . we had a lot of laughs.,
p.s. stay dry and out of the rain.
Susan
Nubianlilly
on 11/10/08 3:42 am - PA
U all have jokes I see... you're lucky I liked you so much LOL.

Pam Hart
on 11/10/08 8:07 am - Easton, PA

Good to see people from connecticut don't "miss the bus" on jokes  Ok so that one wasn't so good.

Anyway - it was great to see you and I'm glad to hear you'll be coming to more events.  It was such a good time!!

After a whirlwind week after moving and then starting a new job 2 days later - it was definately what I needed.

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dennis Belk
on 11/10/08 10:56 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Angela,
Great time,
Great food,
Great people,
Always.

See ya next time,

Dennis
courtzi
on 11/11/08 4:08 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
Could you let me know the next time you have one.  I am having a hard time making food for me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views