Monday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 11/9/08 2:13 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hey all. I just got in from work and decided to do roll call. What is your day gonna be like?
I am breathing a sigh of relief. I actually have a day off and to myself. FIrst order of business is the gym with Kara. Then maybe some light food shopping to make a nice dinner. I will probably find some kind of chore to do because that is how I roll. But over all I am going to try and relax.
Patricia R.
on 11/9/08 7:16 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Nicole,
I am getting up later than I would like.  My body is still achy, but the swelling in my legs is down, so far today. 

Today has me teaching those kiddos, and calling my doctor in the hopes of getting an appointment to see him about the edema and arthritis pain.  After that, I am heading to my group for the evening.  Nothing earth shattering.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 11/9/08 7:23 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!

Today is another day in class for me.  At least this one should be pretty interesting - it's about all their computer systems and what not.  The other classes have been pretty boring reviewing nursing stuff and what not.  So that is my day from 8-4

Then it will be home for dinner and stuff.  I need to make a decision regarding a washer and dryer - I emailed my parents for advice last night and am waiting to hear back from them.  Seeing as though Brian and I have never owned one before.

If you have any advice on such tasks...see my other post.

Anywho....have a wonderful day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jojobear98
on 11/9/08 8:20 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I am at the Dr office from 7-3:30 today. Then it's off to get kiddos and get home so my brother in law and Johnny can load up a couch for my mom.

My mom has FINALLY got her own place after 15 years of putting up with a miserable husband. So she is starting over like a young kid. We have an extra couch so we are giving it to her. She isn't home till tomorrow so we wanted to get a few things moved in for her so when she gets home, it's more like "home".

After that I am going to fry up some hamburg for taco meat and make some yummy nachos with the works for dinner. then maybe watch some Monday night Football till I fall asleep. LOL. BTW, BOOOOO that darn Eagles game........Geesh the messed up! and I am grouchy today because of it. I know that's sad but I don't have much excitement or hobbies in my life. So watching my team play like that gets me all pissy! LOL

Hope all of you have a wonderful day!

Jodi

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Liz R.
on 11/9/08 8:28 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all - I am here at work 6:30 - 4. Nothing too exciting, then I want to stop and Target and home to rest, not feeling 100%. I was having some stomach issues yesterday and am just going to take it easy and let things run their course today.

Hope you all have a great day!

Liz
bubble273
on 11/9/08 9:21 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Monday morning everyone!!!

Yesterday I was battling a sore throat. YUCK!!!  Today it seems to be better but with a little cough.  I must have caught something, but at least I don't feel like crap; it's just an annoyance.

Anyway, this morning I am proofing a job that I have to turn in.  But that should only take like 45 minutes.  Then I'm off to three supermarkets.  I really looked at the ads this week and cut coupons.  So I'm going to save myself some money.  Then I'm headed to Target to get a few items for Connor for Christmas.  And then I have to pay a bill at Catherine's!!!  I HATE, HATE, HATE that I have a balance at that store.  It drives me crazy, especially since I don't ever have to shop in that store EVER, EVER again!!! 

After that it's home to relax and cook some dinner.  Have a great Monday everyone!!!

Karen

dit657
on 11/9/08 9:34 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi everybody - Its Monday - yuck! But tomorrow is a holiday for me and my 19th wedding anniversary so I'll be spending the day with hubby - nothing big planned, but its nice to have that day off. Have a dr's appt first thing tomorrow morning to go over bloodwork and get my BP checked, then we're going to breakfast and running some errands. Tomorrow night we're meeting some friends for dinner.

Today is quiet, tho - not much going on. Going to the gym tonight but other than that not much else.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 11/9/08 10:00 pm - Eastern, PA
Good morning all.

I'm on day 4 of a 5-day weekend. I'll pause a moment to enjoy all of your jealousy...

Right then.

Mary has a conference call at work in a half hour, but is otherwise free for the day. We have a variety of errands to run, and just plan on having a nice, relaxing day.

I will not be exercising today or tomorrow, and I refuse to feel guilty about it. I'll finish strong in the last three days of the week.

My parents were here over the weekend, and we winterized the house on Friday by putting plastic on the older, single-pane windows in the house.

I have a giant basket of vegetables that I picked up at a local farmer's market yesterday. I was going to make a vegetarian stirfry for dinner, but Mary wants to put some meat in it. /That's what she said./

I hope everybody has a great week.
Laureen S.
on 11/9/08 10:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Nicole and PA,

I'm here at work, beginning another work week, catching up on posts missed after my last visit here on Saturday morning.  I'll just have to see what the work day brings my way, but if it is consistent with what I've been experiencing, it will be pretty slow and I'll have to find things to do to fill the day. . .  when the day is done, I will head to the gym to do my workout and home to bed.

So happy Monday!

Hugs, prayers and postive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/08 10:59 pm
Good Morning All....

Well it is Monday and I am just sorta off in my mood I wish I could pin point it to figure out just what it is making me feel this way.

I worked all weekend and yesterday I went shopping to start my Christmas shopping I got a few things for the little ones then of course my favorite person me~ 

I am sorta quiet today wrapped in my thoughts which is a deadly place to be some days.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views