Shilpa?

Dolores O.
on 11/9/08 10:17 am
Just want to check on you and see how you are!

(((((Shilpa)))))

We still have to get together when we both have time.  I'm going to see Dostana Friday night (I miss Fashion...but might go Thursday after Bible study since it might not be playing after that!)

I've read your posts and I've been thinking of you and praying for you.
Email me when you have time!

Dolores

Dolores~

SPatel4
on 11/11/08 10:13 am - Levittown, PA
Delores,
I am sorry I have not been on the boards for a while. I did have an interview today and it went well but I was also told that 9 other applicants applied from within the company so I am facing a tough competition. My mom was admitted to Friends hospital yesterday for some psychiatric evaluation and they though she might have onset on Alzeimers. She had am MRI yesterday and we will know shortly it that is what it is. Today she seems fine but the doctors think she might have depression with Psychosis. They have her on a bunch of anti-depressents and its working out well. I know you will say a prayer for her as well. I am so happy to have friends like you. I can't wait to get togather. If you are coming to the meeting next Wednesday I will see you there. I wanted to let you know that Dr Pupkova wants me to speak to her Pre-Op seminar tomorrow at Barix so I will do that. I did not keep a weight loss journal like many others but I do have some "fluffy" pictures that I will take with me tommorow. In all of this I am proud of the fact that I have done amazingly well with my weight loss and am only 20 pounds away from GOAL!! Yeah me!! LOL I would love to catch a hindi flick with you sometime lets make a date for sometime in the future since I have so much going on right now. Thanks again for checking up on me.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Pam Hart
on 11/11/08 2:03 pm - Easton, PA
Shilpa,

Just wanted to pass along my good thoughts and prayers for you and mom.  I hope everything works out the way it needs to for you.  I'm sure you will do fine - but it is nerve wracking in the meantime.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Dolores O.
on 11/13/08 8:42 am
On November 11, 2008 at 6:13 PM Pacific Time, SPatel4 wrote:
Delores,
I am sorry I have not been on the boards for a while. I did have an interview today and it went well but I was also told that 9 other applicants applied from within the company so I am facing a tough competition. My mom was admitted to Friends hospital yesterday for some psychiatric evaluation and they though she might have onset on Alzeimers. She had am MRI yesterday and we will know shortly it that is what it is. Today she seems fine but the doctors think she might have depression with Psychosis. They have her on a bunch of anti-depressents and its working out well. I know you will say a prayer for her as well. I am so happy to have friends like you. I can't wait to get togather. If you are coming to the meeting next Wednesday I will see you there. I wanted to let you know that Dr Pupkova wants me to speak to her Pre-Op seminar tomorrow at Barix so I will do that. I did not keep a weight loss journal like many others but I do have some "fluffy" pictures that I will take with me tommorow. In all of this I am proud of the fact that I have done amazingly well with my weight loss and am only 20 pounds away from GOAL!! Yeah me!! LOL I would love to catch a hindi flick with you sometime lets make a date for sometime in the future since I have so much going on right now. Thanks again for checking up on me.
Hi Shilpa,
I'm about to sign off and go see Fashion with Priyanka.  It's the last night at the Barn 14 in Doylestown...so I want to see it...then tomorrow while I'm off, I will go see Dostana with Abhishek, John Abraham and Priyanka.

I've been looking forward to both of these movies all year!

I will send you an email tomorrow.

Dolores~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views