****Sunday Roll Call****

bcutekitty
on 11/8/08 8:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Pa
well yesterday was such a fun day we(me,mom,daughter,and aunt)went to Lancaster to see songs of xmas very exciting then of course to the outlets for some xmas shopping
But today has me in the xmas spirit from all that music yesterday lol so i will be decorating i know iam crazy alittle to soon but with surgery coming up i need to get stuff done believe me my husband sd no outside decorations yet lol
Have a great sunday

go eagles!!!!!

Patricia R.
on 11/8/08 8:55 pm - Perry, MI
B101 is playing occassional Christmas music this weekend, and if you hear a Christmas song and call in you could win $500.  I am listening at work, and trying, but so far no cash.  Hearing the songs has me in the mood to decorate too, but first I have to clean.  LOL

I used to think I would wait till after Thanksgiving, but now, I am content to wait till after Halloween.  LOL 

Enjoy.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ktreavis
on 11/8/08 10:26 pm - PA
So today I have already delivered 400 newspapers, changed a flat tire on the way to the gym and worked out. Now I am going to take a nap.
I have plenty to do today, first I have to get my tire fixed, I start commuting tomorrow for work and I don't want to drive on the donut. I have to go to the store and finish moving. I have soooo much going on and trying to stay on top of myself at the same time. I am glad I hit the gym today, I had to work out my frustrations. Hope you all have a great day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/08 11:14 pm
Good Morning All,

Even though I worked last night and didn't get into after midnight I was still wide awake early this morning at the crack of dawn. SO far I goofed off all morning and now I think I am going to get dressed and go out and start my Christmas shopping I have some busy weekends the next few so I may as well get the jump on it at this point.
SO it will be a day alone shopping and then going to come home cook dinnner then watch some Eagles tonight.

Enjoy the day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views